Some Variations of Traumerei by R Schumann

來源: 秀山 2012-11-03 10:43:16 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3962 bytes)

It is such a beautiful piece that you just cannot stop replaying when you are in the mood. I learned this piece, Nr. 7, Träumerei, is one of Schumann's best known pieces; it was also the title of a 1944 German biographical film on Robert Schumann. Träumerei is also the opening and closing musical theme in the 1947 Hollywood film Song of Love, starring Katharine Hepburn as Clara Wieck Schumann. 

This piece was originally composed for piano but the first video played as a violin romance, which is so beautiful. The second video played by an orchestra, which has more modern taste, but I feel it is a little bit off from R Schumann's romance style, which is quiet, sweat, romantic, just like the 3 Romances for Oboe and Piano. The third video very beautifull played by Horowitz as originally composed. I like it.

請閱讀更多我的博客文章>>>
  • Some Variations of Traumerei by R Schumann
  • 拉威爾 [Ravel] 及其音樂
  • Quebec City 印象
  • Beethoven Piano Concerto No.1 by Daniel Barenboim
  • Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto No.2 by Richter
  • 所有跟帖: 

小提琴,愛中蘊有柔柔的浪漫如小溪般涓涓細流,管弦樂,愛中更具宏大如大海波濤洶湧,壯觀 -22971- 給 22971 發送悄悄話 (65 bytes) () 11/03/2012 postreply 14:38:32

是的, 舒曼的作品是這樣的, 尤其是浪漫曲形式的鋼琴曲. -秀山- 給 秀山 發送悄悄話 秀山 的博客首頁 (92 bytes) () 11/03/2012 postreply 18:38:05

謝謝介紹Song of Love這部電影,還真沒看過呢。加個鏈接: -star-sun- 給 star-sun 發送悄悄話 star-sun 的博客首頁 (169 bytes) () 11/04/2012 postreply 10:19:05

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
    請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
    選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
    選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”