Sung Bong Choi - Korea's Got Talent 2011

來源: 7.5 2011-12-18 15:59:38 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (7591 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 7.5 ] 在 2011-12-18 17:58:12 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

這個居然拿了第一

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choi_Sung-Bong

Choi Sung-Bong (최성봉; Hanja: , born 1990 in South Korea) is a vocalist who became famous after his appearance on Korea's Got Talent was picked up by the worldwide news media. He finished second in the competition.

Childhood

Abandoned in an orphanage at three years old, Choi ran away from the abusive institution when he was five years old. Choi sold chewing gum and energy drinks from age five. He delivered milk and newspapers in addition to working as a laborer to survive, beginning at age eight. Choi later met a woman who ran the food cart outside of night clubs, who gave him the name Ji-Sung. Choi did not have a name prior to their encounter. She also encouraged Choi to take the Korean equivalent of a GED to complete his elementary and junior high curricula in order to enter high school. Choi tracked his official record with the name Sung-Bong Choi at the orphanage; however, this was not his given name by his parents. Instead, it was the name given to him at the orphanage; as a result, Choi preferred the name Ji-Sung over Sung-Bong.

He graduated from Daejeon Arts High School. Choi stated during the audition that he attended the high school. Choi also mentioned that there were not any teachers to give him vocal training at the school since he did not usually have the financial resources to pay for master classes.

He also had to work at a delivery service to earn tuition and lessons, but it resulted in a traumatic fall during his 8:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. shift. Choi subsequently received medical treatment at Kun Yang University Hospital. Prior to the fall, Choi also had two car accidents as a child without proper medical treatment for many years. When Choi got admitted at Kun Yang University Hospital due to other medical issues related to the earlier car accidents, he voluntarily performed a recital for four students who needed the financial aid for schools during his in-patient stay. Choi initially considered dropping out of high school, but he later found master classes and practiced on his own. Nonetheless, his high school music teacher noted that Choi was often absent from classes due to his difficult situation. At this time, Choi could not continue with post-secondary education due to his limited financial resources.[1] Instead, he worked as a construction worker with the type of work similar to that of a day laborer. Due to his immense exposure and the popularity, Choi's background has been intensely searched and verified by Netizens and South Korean media.

Musical background

Choi was inspired to pursue a career in music when he was 12 years old, after listening to a classical vocalist at the nightclub where he sold gum. Specifically, Choi mentioned during the audition that he was fascinated by the sincerity of the vocalist. He became a musical autodidact and later pursued classical vocal training at the musical department of Daejeon Arts High School.[2][3] Choi stated that his favorite vocalist is Andrea Bocelli, Italian tenor.

http://www.sungbongchoi.net/

Autodidacticism (also autodidactism) is self-education or self-directed learning.

"Nella Fantasia" ("In My Fantasy") is an Italian song based on the theme "Gabriel's Oboe" from the film The Mission (1986), was originally sung by Sarah Brightman.

The lyrics of "Nella Fantasia" are as follows:

Italian English translation

Nella fantasia io vedo un mondo giusto,
Lì tutti vivono in pace e in onestà.
Io sogno d'anime che sono sempre libere,
Come le nuvole che volano,
Pien' d'umanità in fondo all'anima.

Nella fantasia io vedo un mondo chiaro,
Lì anche la notte è meno oscura.
Come le nuvole che volano.

Nella fantasia esiste un vento caldo,
Che soffia sulle città, come amico.
Come le nuvole che volano,
Pien' d'umanità in fondo all'anima.

In my imagination I see a fair world,
Everyone lives in peace and in honesty there.
I dream of souls that are always free,
Like the clouds that fly,
Full of humanity in the depths of the soul.

In my imagination I see a bright world,
Even the night is less dark there.
Like clouds that fly.

In my imagination there exists a warm wind,
That breathes on the cities, like a friend.
Like clouds that fly,
Full of humanity in the depths of the soul.

所有跟帖: 

不可思議的經曆,這真是奇跡! -baitu- 給 baitu 發送悄悄話 baitu 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/26/2011 postreply 22:46:36

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”