It is indeed a 雜感 & 雜談

來源: heart123 2004-09-07 02:04:18 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1508 bytes)
Nevertheless, it was beautifully written, despite some understandable peccadilloes. Disregard its loose structure which might have been the intent of the article, I would like to say that this has to be the best article I have ever read from a Chinese writer. Go West, young man! (sorry if you are a lady :)- )

By the way, what is your trained profession? A literature-major-turned-writer? You are well respected in this Forum, I enjoy your article and taste of music, very much!

I still like my old friend wrote thousands years ago, the understanding of its true meaning seems endless, and like the Bible, one creates meaning based on one's level of comprehension about life, see below:

《老子》

1.道可道,非常道。名可名,非常名。無名,天地之始。有名,萬物之母。故常無欲以觀其妙。常有欲以觀其徼。此兩者同出而異名,.

2.天下皆知美之為美,斯惡矣;皆知善之為善,斯不善已。故有無相生,難易相成,長短相形,高下相傾,音聲相和,前後相隨。是以聖人處無為之事,行不言之教。萬物作焉而不辭。生而不有,為而不恃,功成而弗居。夫唯弗居,是以不去。

3.不尚賢,使民不爭。不貴難得之貨,使民不為盜。不見可欲,使民心不亂。是以聖人之治,虛其心,實其腹,弱其誌,強其骨;常使民無知、無欲,使夫智者不敢為也。為無為,則無不治。

4.道沖而用之,或不盈。淵兮似萬物之宗。解其紛,和其光,同其塵,湛兮似或存。吾不知誰之子,象帝之先。

I like your statement of considering English as a add-on layer to what you already have, it fits my system so wonderfully, I love it!

所有跟帖: 

這個是布局和TYPO修改過的.我還奇怪了誰又幫我轉過去的,好 -像不是這個壇子的風格- 給 像不是這個壇子的風格 發送悄悄話 (15253 bytes) () 09/07/2004 postreply 03:03:26

文如其人? -professorU- 給 professorU 發送悄悄話 (368 bytes) () 09/07/2004 postreply 09:37:26

教授還用文如其人,以貌取人來衡量 -≠paleink- 給 ≠paleink 發送悄悄話 (420 bytes) () 09/08/2004 postreply 02:40:37

回複:It is indeed a 雜感 & 雜談 -≠paleink- 給 ≠paleink 發送悄悄話 (451 bytes) () 09/07/2004 postreply 03:19:57

回複:回複:It is indeed a 雜感 & 雜談 -technovice- 給 technovice 發送悄悄話 (275 bytes) () 09/09/2004 postreply 20:39:13

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”