有爭議的歌

來源: none 2011-09-24 20:17:16 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1106 bytes)

謝謝您的批示,仔細讀了詞,嚇了一跳,怎麽會?趕緊到網上看別人對這歌的解釋,找到一折,純從這首歌的曲調看,我比較傾向TA的解釋,轉載一下:

[BKAT004]....I was actually going to post kind of what you posted. The song seems to be both literal and metaphor. Like you said, the beginning is about David. But the second part about cutting hair, is probably about Samson. I think it's about how people get enticed with their own lust and love and take their eyes off God, but it fails. And at first, they're like 'Oh come on, I did it for this.' And they're trying to rationalize it to God and them self (which we all do when we really mess up). But then they realize they messed up and admit they screwed up and humble themselves to God. At the end, they all pretty much say, 'I'm sorry God. I didn't go to you and tried on my own. I gave in to myself. I got too caught up in this. I tried, but it wasn't hard enough.' And they then they usually go back with God and sing praises because He forgave them or helped them out.

From songmeanings.net

不知您的意見如何?

所有跟帖: 

很多歌手避開那幾段歌詞,family value trouble! -桑蠶人家- 給 桑蠶人家 發送悄悄話 (81 bytes) () 09/25/2011 postreply 11:36:55

噢。 -none- 給 none 發送悄悄話 (156 bytes) () 09/25/2011 postreply 17:59:12

Beautiful! 收藏了, 非常感謝! -桑蠶人家- 給 桑蠶人家 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/25/2011 postreply 20:58:18

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”