Promises don't come easy

來源: wild@heart 2004-08-18 10:18:08 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1574 bytes)

I should have known all along, there was something wrong.
I just never read between the lines.
When I woke up one day and found you on your way,
leaving nothing but my heart behind.
What can I do to make it up to you, promises don’t come easy.but tell me if there’s a way to bring you back home to stay,
well I promise anything to you. I’ve been walking around with my head hanging down, wondering what I’m gonna do.
Cause when you walked out that door I knew I need you more than to take on chance on losing you.
What can I do to make it up to you, promises don’t come easy. You know I’ve made up my mind to make it work this time, that’s the promise that I give to you.
You never thought I loved you, I guess you never thought I cared. I was too proud to say it loud.

Now I know to let my feelings go, so tell me what can I do to make it up to you, promises don’t come easy, you know I’ ve made up my mind to make it work this time, that’s the promise that I give it to you

所有跟帖: 

這個好,前一個厲害了一點:) -下載地址- 給 下載地址 發送悄悄話 (326 bytes) () 08/18/2004 postreply 10:37:10

hehe:)Perhaps sometimes I -wild@heart- 給 wild@heart 發送悄悄話 (658 bytes) () 08/18/2004 postreply 11:34:03

如果是啤酒喝法東三省常見,葡萄酒的話目前就知道我這麽喝 -自然流露- 給 自然流露 發送悄悄話 (10 bytes) () 08/18/2004 postreply 11:15:19

嗬嗬,那個圖是NICOLE自從和小湯南猿北轍之後 -wild@heart- 給 wild@heart 發送悄悄話 (158 bytes) () 08/18/2004 postreply 11:43:33

哎呦,門兒清阿。不說還沒看出來,還真是那個大開眼界,哈 -自然流露- 給 自然流露 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/18/2004 postreply 13:32:20

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”