Rumer的歌 ---- Slow

本文內容已被 [ 佳佳:) ] 在 2010-08-27 17:08:34 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

/>
/>
/>
/>

You make me want to sing about love
Every time I raise my head
You make me want to tell the whole world
What I’ve found is good

Then they say
Slow
Slow this right down
Don’t burn it out
Don’t let it show
Slow
Oh but my heart is racing
To hold your gaze and
let it go

My love, my love my love
killin’ time is easy when you’re here
From dreams I’ve seen you before
You’re so familiar
And everywhere I go
Hear me calling for your love
Cause if it’s you
I will disarm you
And if it’s you
Do you know how to calm me down
Oh let me sleep in your arms
Then I won’t hear them singing

Photobucket450) this.width=450 } } } } }" />

佳佳製作

/>

轉載歌手Rumer介紹:

Born in Pakistan and raised in Australia, Tasmania, South Africa and the U.K., soulful songstress sure has an interesting background. Her smooth voice and slow songs are sure to make this Pakistani-British singer a hit on the scene! But things didn't always come easy for this up-and-coming artist.
"You have to be tough. I was constantly rejected, and I kept trying to improve. You see a lot of amazing musicians quit, because you have to sacrifice," Rumer said in a statement.

"I've always felt a bit outside society. I'm not concerned with what's musically popular or fashionable, really. All I wanted was to make something of quality that would stand the test of time, that people could come back to, and that was rooted in authenticity. Because that's the kind of music I listen to," she added.
Rumer's life is beautifully portrayed on the release and every song has a meaning; one of her tracks off her album Seasons of My Soul, "Slow," is "about being obsessive in a new relationship. It's a love song, but it's unrequited love, and the chorus has that Greek Chorus effect, advising me not to fall in love too fast."

所有跟帖: 

祝快遞朋友們周末愉快~ -佳佳:)- 給 佳佳:) 發送悄悄話 佳佳:) 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/27/2010 postreply 14:29:14

Sound of Soul, Lovely Post. -Xiaokanshijie- 給 Xiaokanshijie 發送悄悄話 Xiaokanshijie 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/27/2010 postreply 17:07:50

謝謝笑俠~問好! -佳佳:)- 給 佳佳:) 發送悄悄話 佳佳:) 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/30/2010 postreply 07:10:07

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!