Estremoz is a city=====================>

來源: 加國音樂 2009-11-28 06:04:19 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1192 bytes)
located in Estremoz Municipality in Alentejo Region in Portugal.Estremoz is internationally known for its fine to medium-grained marble that occurs in several colours: white, cream, pink, grey or black and streaks with any combination of these colours.

Never heard of "E.S. Posthumus" before, I'd check out E.S. Posthumus:E.S. Posthumus is an independent music group that produces cinematic style music. It is a form of epic classical that fuses intertwined drum rhythms with orchestral and electronic sounds. Their music is inspired by the Pythagorean Philosophy which states that "music is the harmonization of opposites;

This pices, again, is a modernized style of classical/orchestral music, with more modern drums and accoustic guitars. But the modern-ness of it totally doesn't overpower the strings--- there s a deep sad sense from the ladies choral group,, then homonized with a powerful source of inspiration from the whole choir group...a touching piece, I love relaxing to it.

所有跟帖: 

Actually I am not sure if "Estremoz" is "Estemos"... -加國音樂- 給 加國音樂 發送悄悄話 加國音樂 的博客首頁 (56 bytes) () 11/28/2009 postreply 06:15:11

完全正確,謝謝,更多的介紹如下,可惜我無此專輯。 -xiaoxiaowen- 給 xiaoxiaowen 發送悄悄話 xiaoxiaowen 的博客首頁 (1188 bytes) () 11/28/2009 postreply 07:14:52

謝謝小文的答複 -加國音樂- 給 加國音樂 發送悄悄話 加國音樂 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/28/2009 postreply 10:03:02

回複:完全正確,謝謝,更多的介紹如下,可惜我無此專輯。 -YuZhongLeLe- 給 YuZhongLeLe 發送悄悄話 (146 bytes) () 11/28/2009 postreply 20:35:33

I have the album, but don't know how to post here. I am more tha -YuZhongLeLe- 給 YuZhongLeLe 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/28/2009 postreply 20:50:26

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”