Groovy Kind of Love

At hospital right now, still waiting for attending to see the patient.

Everybody is looking forward to Thanksgiving, I am not, because I am on call that week. Everybody is looking forward to Christmas, I am not, because I am on call that week.

When I drove to hospital this morning, I feel kind low, because I won't have any weekends until New Year Day. It just seems so far away. Then the radio started playing this song, Phil's voice is very unique, deep, coarse but expressive.  I was the only one driving on the high way at such a dark, chilling Sunday morning, while most people are still in their bed enjoying the warm dream, Phil's song embraced me with this groovy but sincere song.

/>

請閱讀更多我的博客文章>>>
  • 我喜歡的兩個餐館
  • 山穀裏寧靜的周末
  • 一條叫Trajan的狗
  • 重回小鎮
  • 醫院的萬聖節
  • 所有跟帖: 

過節的時候來KD玩吧, 這裏孤獨的人最多... -一程歌- 給 一程歌 發送悄悄話 一程歌 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/22/2009 postreply 10:52:04

long time no see! -落花飄零- 給 落花飄零 發送悄悄話 落花飄零 的博客首頁 (51 bytes) () 11/22/2009 postreply 10:55:14

but you are a doctor, helping people to getter better. That's n -xfshh- 給 xfshh 發送悄悄話 xfshh 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/22/2009 postreply 12:51:19

很好聽的歌,抱抱落花飄零MM~~~ -水雲間~- 給 水雲間~ 發送悄悄話 水雲間~ 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/22/2009 postreply 19:51:29

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!