告別流行音樂的國王

來源: yimei1926 2009-07-08 17:06:03 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (14482 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ yimei1926 ] 在 2009-07-08 19:08:30 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

昨晚一宿沒睡為了看邁克爾.傑克遜(Michael Jackson)的告別式, 留了不少淚, 但是很值得。

邁克爾的告別式辦得真好,真是慶祝他輝煌的一生。一開始時,兩萬人的會場15分鍾內鴉雀無聲, 這肅靜真反映了人民對他的愛戴和尊敬; 發表的悼詞及讚美詞都很實在和恰當,他真不愧是“流行音樂的國王”,“有史以來最有天才的藝人”;
高掛的視頻幕上回顧他的精彩演出栩栩如生,許多歌星的演唱及表演都很動人,尤其是他的大哥的演唱他最喜歡的歌“smile";我最欣賞的是一個女議員講述了邁克爾如何對人類的戰爭,饑餓,愛滋病的關心和實際行動;大家包括演唱家,發言人,邁克爾的家人同台唱他和Lionel Richie合作寫的歌“We are the world" 把告別式推向高潮,最後他的可愛和勇敢的女兒Paris講了兩句話 "I just wanted to say ever since I was born, Daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine,I just wanted to say I love him so much." 把每個人心都說碎了。

這兩星期來我又看到不少從前沒看過的邁克爾唱過而且都是帶著精彩的舞步的演出,總是感歎他那麽出色,有創造力,有活力,精彩絕倫的舞步,特別是他經常在出場時的有特色及絕妙的亮相,常常把他的觀眾驚喜得大歡呼雀躍,狂喜。

最喜歡的Jackson 的歌和他的表演

我喜歡他的許多的歌舞演出,可我最喜歡的是 “Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough” (附在後麵,隻有鏈接加歌詞)。

我剛剛在他這首歌的YouTube裏留下以下話說明為什麽最喜歡這首, 並留下我對他的祝福。他笑得那麽無憂無慮, 可以看出發自內心真正的快樂。

Among his many good musical performances, I like this the most. He was really happy there, and I assume that he was really falling in love at the time. His other performances were more or less angry about something. I hope that he is finally in his happy world!

Thank you, Michael, for your gifted, creative talent, brave and loving heart for the world, and your loving spirit, brilliant entertaining musicals will live on!

—————————————————————————————————

Michael Jackson - Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_hz2am90Hk&feature=channel

"Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough"
[1st Verse]
Lovely Is The Feelin' Now
Fever, Temperatures Risin' Now
Power (Ah Power) Is The Force The Vow
That Makes It Happen It Asks No Questions Why (Ooh)
So Get Closer (Closer Now)
To My Body Now Just Love Me
'Til You Don't Know How (Ooh)
[Chorus]
Keep On With The Force Don't Stop
Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
[2nd Verse]
Touch Me And I Feel On Fire
Ain't Nothin' Like A Love Desire (Ooh)
I'm Melting (I'm Melting)
Like Hot Candle Wax Sensation (Ah Sensation)
Lovely Where We're At (Ooh)
So Let Love Take Us Through The Hours
I Won't Be Complanin'
'Cause This Is Love Power (Ooh)
[Chorus]
(Ooh)
[3rd Verse]
Heartbreak Enemy Despise
Eternal (Ah Eternal)
Love Shines In My Eyes (Ooh)
So Let Love Take Us Through The Hours
I Won't Be Complanin' (No No)
'Cause Your Love Is Alright, Alright
[Chorus]
[Refrain]
Lovely Is The Feeling Now I Won't Be Complanin' (Ooh Ooh)
The Force Is Love Power
[Chorus]
[Ad-Lib To Fade]

再附上一篇文章 (是我以上博文發表後一天看到的):

邁克爾·傑克遜悼念會上10句經典悼語

騰訊網 2009-07-08 11:34:40

邁克爾·傑克遜永遠的離開了我們,他皮膚染了染,心髒停了停,眼睛閉了閉,手也沒揮一揮就告別了我們,沒有帶走世間的珍寶,卻帶走了數十億滴眼淚和無數牽掛他的心。當時針轉向公元2009年7月8日淩晨的時候,全世界的攝像鏡頭幾乎同時聚焦在Staples Center。

追悼會上,從親人到朋友再到粉絲大家或用歌聲、或用表情、或用動作、或用語言來悼念。但作為80後的我確切的說是85後的我認為所有的悼念都沒有真情的悼語來的讓人感動。以下是我認為悼念會上經典的10句悼語。

1, 邁克爾·傑克遜的音樂是最美麗的!
2, 邁克爾·傑克遜不僅僅樂隊做的好,包括和兄弟姐妹、觀眾也都配合的非常的好。
3, 如果你知道邁克爾·傑克遜這個人,你知道這意味著什麽,對於一個父親、對於一個孩子來說,你必須知道。
4, 直到現在,邁克爾·傑克遜希望把全世界的文化都開放,因為有邁克爾·傑克遜,他讓人們更好的了解音樂的時空。
5, 邁克爾·傑克遜的音樂給人們帶來享受,無論來自哪個國家的小孩都能通過音樂進行溝通。
6, 是邁克爾·傑克遜讓我們團結,人無完人,我們不應關注那些傷疤,我們知道MJ傑出的表現使得我們更多人團結起來。
7, 不會褪去,邁克爾·傑克遜將永遠前進。
8, 邁克爾·傑克遜讓人們打破世界的不平等,一個黑人孩子能成為世界巨星。
9, 深深感動著我的就是他對孩子、妻子、兄弟姐妹的愛。
10, 邁克爾·傑克遜將是真真正正最好的,我們必須向他學習,克服一切充滿希望,永遠不懈的奮鬥,在地球他的作為讓所有人知道他是我們的英雄。

(來源: http://news./headline/newsViewer.php?nid=395821&id=910236&dcid=30)

再附上: Michael Jackson

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009) was an American recording artist, entertainer and businessman. The seventh child of the Jackson family, he made his debut as an entertainer in 1964 as a member of The Jackson Brothers (later renamed The Jackson 5). He then began a solo career in 1971 while still a member of the group, and that successful career led to him being dubbed the "King of Pop" in subsequent years. Jackson's 1982 album Thriller remains the world's best-selling album of all time, and four of his other solo studio albums are among the world's best-selling records: Off the Wall (1979), Bad (1987), Dangerous (1991) and HIStory (1995).

In the early 1980s, he became a dominant figure in American popular music and culture. He was the first African American entertainer to amass a strong crossover following on MTV, with videos such as "Beat It", "Billie Jean" and Thriller—widely credited with transforming the music video from a promotional tool into an art form—bringing fame to the relatively new channel. Videos such as "Black or White" and "Scream" made Jackson an enduring staple on MTV well into the 1990s. Beyond his success on television, Jackson popularized a number of physically complicated dance techniques, such as the robot and the moonwalk, with his elaborate stage performances. His distinctive musical sound and vocal style influenced many hip hop, pop music and contemporary R&B artists across several generations.

Jackson donated and raised more than three hundred million dollars for beneficial causes through his Heal the World Foundation, charity singles, and support of 39 charities. Other aspects of his personal life, including his changing appearances and behavior, generated significant controversy that damaged his public image. Though he was accused of child sexual abuse in 1993, the criminal investigation was closed due to lack of evidence and Jackson was not charged. The singer had experienced health concerns since the early 1990s along with conflicting reports regarding the state of his finances since the late 1990s. Jackson married twice and fathered three children, actions which caused further controversy. In 2005, Jackson was tried and acquitted of different sexual abuse allegations and several other charges. The singer died suddenly on June 25, 2009 at the age of 50.

One of the few artists to have been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame twice, his other achievements include multiple Guinness World Records, including one for "Most Successful Entertainer of All Time." He has won 13 Grammy Awards, charted 13 number one singles in his solo career—more than any other male artist in the Hot 100 era—and posted sales of over 750 million records worldwide, making him, according to the World Music Awards, the best selling solo artist of all time.

(brief introduction from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jackson)

所有跟帖: 

流點眼淚沒什麽,值得,懷念流行音樂國王! -hairdresser- 給 hairdresser 發送悄悄話 hairdresser 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/09/2009 postreply 01:36:55

很感人的文字,沒有看到告別式很遺憾! -青青草-- 給 青青草- 發送悄悄話 青青草- 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/09/2009 postreply 09:09:08

懷念流行音樂國王! 謝謝yimei1926分享感人的音樂心情! -lili~- 給 lili~ 發送悄悄話 lili~ 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/09/2009 postreply 13:25:16

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”