音樂介紹、作者簡介、歌詞。。。

來源: Villas 2009-05-20 10:45:06 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (8629 bytes)
歌曲名稱:Gót H7891;ng Thôi H7871;t Phiêu Du
中文名稱:離家女孩停下流浪的腳步
英文名稱:Pink Heel Stopped Travelling
作詞作曲:Elvis Phuong
作者簡介:
Elvis Phuong 艾維斯.方
Elvis Phuong(艾維斯.方)在Binh Duong出生.水瓶座.最喜歡的顏色是黑和白的和他的幸運數字是十三。從六歲起開始喜歡音樂.他經常聽著錄音帶學唱外國歌.特別是Elvis Presley(貓王)的歌.當他17歲時他寧願違背父親要他去法國留學的期望而選擇留在越南當一個專職歌手.於是本名Pham Ngoc Phuong(範玉方)的他以他的偶像 Elvis Presley 的Elvis + 自己的Phuong當藝名.在越語歌壇闖蕩.
第一次的表演經驗是1962年在Regina Pacis高中演唱Nua dem ngoai pho and O' Cangaceiro.並且加入當時很受歡迎的樂團Rockin' Stars.爾後幾年還陸續與知名樂團Les Vampires and Phuong Hoang等合作演出.1968年發行了名為:Tieng Hat Elvis Phuong的第一張專輯.1977年發行第一張海外的專輯:Hat Cho Nguoi Vuot Bien 這期間他已經另外發行許多的 CD .錄音帶.Video 等
Elvis Phuong是多才多藝的歌手.他的演唱曲風range 很寬.包括:Rock n' Roll, Pop, Folk, Pre-War, Post-War, Ballad 等等.由他新專輯Ta On Doi - Ta On Nguoi 中更能表現他在越語歌壇打滾30多年絕非浪得虛名.有Rock'n'Roll曲風的 (Blue Suede Shoes).Folks曲風 (Tat Nuoc Dau Dinh, Qua Cau Gio Bay)和浪漫的越南民謠.(Thuong Nhau Ngay Mua, Giot Nang Ben Them)以及英語法語歌Unchained Melody, Aline, Ma Vie 等.)歌迷可以由此聽到Elvis Phuong強而有力跟充滿感情的音色跟聲音.
他認為快樂的婚姻來自於彼此的信任, 愛, 誠實, 和忠心.目前Elvis Phuong 與妻子Phan Le Hoa 在南加洲合開自己的唱片公司.過著完全享受生命的生活.

電吉它版演奏者簡介:
VÔ TH431;7900;NG (武常),他75年由於越南內戰逃到美國申請政治避難,並在美國開始他的演奏生涯,後期曾經多次返回越南開音樂會,並多次訪問法國。九十年代他病逝在洛杉磯,享年43歲。一生出版了90多張專輯,他自稱自己演奏的是傷感音樂,任何形式的音樂在他的指尖下都變得很傷感,在美國他的一套演奏美國電影音樂的專輯很受歡迎。

以下是武常在世時的一篇介紹文章:
Vo Thuong born in Ninh Thuan, PhanRang, Vietnam, was enthusiastic about music since his early childhood.
First, by himself, he learned how to play mandolin and guitar. What makes him different from other left handed guitarists is a left handed person himself that he doesn't need to reverse the strings' order when he playing guitar. He considers music as his personal pastime.
After the fall of Saigon (April 30th 1975), he left his native land and sought asylum in the States. His first audio tape albums, containing mainly of well known melodies, were recorded with an acoustic guitar, with simple accompaniment of a synthesizer, but surprisingly they had tremendous success within the overseas Vietnamese Community.
In November1988, The Register's newspaper from Orange County with very high circulation, dedicated a whole page with the big title" MUSIC REVEALS HIS SOUL" to present Vo Thuong's Life, works and passion of music.
In 1991,at the suggestion of Mr. TRAN QUANG HAI, Vo Thuong's biography was edited and published in many WHO' WHO books in England and in the States.
Until now, Vo Thuong has published 50 Vietnamese and international music CD's. When we listen to his music, we like the captivate sound of his guitar which would make us completely vibrate with him. Letters of congratulations and support keep coming from around the world, showing the admiration of his fans. Beside playing guitar, he is also an accomplished songwriter.
He will someday publish all of his beautiful songs, and the whole world will finally discover another face of this talent of music, and another great songwriter's name will have its place in the Vietnam Music History.
Vothuong cannot convey in a letter all his feelings to his wife and two daughters in Vietnam. Certain thoughts are censored by the communist goverment, which screens every letter and package going or leaving the country, he said.
Vothuong- who taught himself to play music guitar in 1962- tries to convey those feeling through music. He records songs in Vietnamese on a reel-to-reel at his Westminster home and copies them on to cassettes, which he sends to his family and sell in Vietnamese record stores to raise money for refugees.
Vothuong- play's a mixture of original melodies and popular Vietnamese tune of the 1960s and 1970s. The songs has lyrics, but Vothuong does not sing them when he records because Vietnamese officials might consider them subversive, he said. In such a case, the tape might never reach his family, he said.
Vothuong said he hope his family will understand his feeling when they listen to the sentimental manner in which his plays his guitar. He has not seen his wife, Thuan, or daughters Diem,20 and Khanh,17 since 1975." I speak to their soul" with the music, he said. They may remember the lyrics, which generally are sorrowful and melancholy like the melodies, he said. " Did you ever cry by yourself" Vothuong asks in the song he wrote " Did you ever cry over the memory of Lost love? The rainy night of the past is gone, and you come to me so cold with frail shoulders".
Without lyrics the music is not as sad, he said. " My music feels like peace of mind. It lets people relax and forget something in their life." Vothuong said.
Vothuong has makes 18 tapes, and he named the latest one "Melodies of Lost Dream" which he delicates to US soldiers who fought in Vietnam. When he was a Vietnamese infantryman. Vothuong said, he saw: Young men with shinning eyes fighting for our country. Many of them died there, many others left parts of their bodies there- they all left part of their soul there. Copies of his newest recording will be available in Vietnamese record stores in about three weeks. Vothuong said. All profits from the sale of the tapes will be donated to Vietnamese refugee organization in Thailand, he said.
Vothuong, who owns a Santa Ana furniture store, estimated that 1987 he earned about $12,000 from sales of the 12 tapes he record that year.
Vothuong said his tapes are popular in the Vietnamese community, he said he has been featured in dozens of Vietnamese magazine articles. many of magazines have reproduced of lyrics he can not include on the recordings. The tapes of his music have been played in Europe and throughout the US-and even in Saigon, Vothuong said.
Vothuong made his first recording three years ago after receiving a letter from his daughter Diem who asked why he never had sent a tape of his music. He sent several copies of his first effort and enclosed a letter addressed to custom official. The letter urged the officials to listen to the music and offered three copies for them to take home to their family. At least one of the tape arrival at his wife's home, he said. His wife responded to that first recording with a poem.
Vothuong set the poem to music and sent the music back to his wife.
"You come to me as the golden leaves that fall softly amidst the bewildering night", She wrote " You left me suddenly like a storm that takes my soul, flying high, far away...(we are) thousands of miles away, waiting and wanting in misery."

歌詞:

(英文部分為google翻譯,質量很差,抱歉~)
Này cô bé mang ki7871;p xa nhà, This little girl brought ki7871;p away from home,
R7901;i 273;7845;t n432;7899;c m7897;t s7899;m u bu7891;n Leaving the country is a sad early
B7887; giòng sông yêu th432;417;ng thu7903; 7845;y Remove the same river they love thu7903;
B7887; con 273;432;7901;ng vào làng nên th417;. Remove the path to poetic village.

Và cu7897;c s7889;ng lang thang x7913; ng432;7901;i And life wandering the land
Nhi7873;u cay 273;7855;ng xót xa gi7919;a 273;7901;i. Many gall xót distance between life.
Nào ng7901; 273;âu t432;417;ng lai m7901; l7889;i Any doubt where the future gambit
272;7871;n bây gi7901; m7897;t mình 273;417;n côi.. Up to now alone application côi ..

Nh7899; th432;417;ng v7873; quê xa Remember his commercial about remote
Nh7899; th432;417;ng m7865; cha 273;ang héo mòn. Remember parents are usually mothers héo worn.
Ti7871;c thay 273;7901;i em nay Unfortunately, they changed it
d7903; dang và b417; v417; không l7889;i v7873;. is helpless and not in ways.

R7891;i cô bé m417; 432;7899;c m7897;t ngày Then her baby dreams a day
Tình yêu 273;7871;n trong gi7845;c m417; dài Love to dream in long -
272;7875; lòng em quên 273;i m7853;t 273;7855;ng For the children forget your 273;7855;ng
Gót chân h7891;ng thôi h7871;t phiêu du Pink heel end only adventure tourism

所有跟帖: 

merci~! -yijuhua- 給 yijuhua 發送悄悄話 yijuhua 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/20/2009 postreply 11:46:36

回複:音樂介紹、作者簡介、歌詞。。。 -spotato- 給 spotato 發送悄悄話 (15 bytes) () 06/29/2009 postreply 23:53:26

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”