很多時候我們需要這種赤裸裸地發泄情緒的歌。。。 (圖)

來源: beatles 2004-05-30 18:27:44 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1584 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ beatles ] 在 2004-05-30 19:14:16 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

It is easier to run ... It's easier to run Replacing this pain with something numb It's so much easier to go Than face all this pain all alone Something has been taken From deep inside of me A secret I've kept locked away No one can ever see Wounds so deep they never show They never go away Like moving pictures in my head For years and years they've played If I could change I would Take back the pain I would Retrace every wrong move that I made I would If I could Stand up and take the blame I would If I could take all the shame to the grave I would Sometimes I remember The darkness of my past Bringing back these memories I wish I didn't have Sometimes I think of letting go And never looking back There would never be a past Just washing it aside All the helplessness inside Pretending I don't feel misplaced Is so much simpler than change It's easier to run Replacing the pain with something numb It's so much easier to go Than face all this pain here all alone

所有跟帖: 

謝謝你,蟲子 -。。嗬嗬。。- 給 。。嗬嗬。。 發送悄悄話 (1584 bytes) () 05/30/2004 postreply 18:47:04

不客氣。。。是臭蟲,不是蟲子。。。其實是這樣的, -beatles- 給 beatles 發送悄悄話 (1584 bytes) () 05/30/2004 postreply 19:00:19

短短的幾句話,讓我覺得你還真是率真可愛 -。。嗬嗬。。- 給 。。嗬嗬。。 發送悄悄話 (1584 bytes) () 05/30/2004 postreply 19:10:52

回複:很多時候我們需要這種赤裸裸地發泄情緒的歌。。。 (圖) -陝北老農- 給 陝北老農 發送悄悄話 (169 bytes) () 06/04/2004 postreply 18:10:29

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”