That's the way it is - Celine Dion (圖)

來源: temptemp 2009-02-05 17:15:26 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1958 bytes)

That's the Way It Is I can read your mind and I know your story and I see what you're going through yeah It's an uphill climb, and I'm feeling sorry But I know it will come to you yeah So don't surrender coz' you can win In this thing called love When you want it the most there's no easy way out When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt Don't give up on your faith Love comes to those who believe it And that's the way it is When you question me for a simple answer I don't know what to say, no But it's plain to see, if we stick together You're gonna find the way, yeah So don't surrender coz' you can win In this thing called love When you want it the most there's no easy way out When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt Don't give up on your faith Love comes to those who believe it And that's the way it is (That's the way it is) When life is empty with no tomorrow And loneliness starts to call Baby don't worry, forget your sorrow 'Cause love's gonna conquer it all, ALL! When you want it the most there's no easy way out When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt Don't give up on your faith Love comes to those who believe it And that's the way it is Don't give up on your faith love comes to those who believe it and that's the way it is. That's the way it is That's the way it is, yeah Don't give up on your faith Love comes to those who believe it And that's the way it is. http://i44.tinypic.com/2u59s91.jpg

所有跟帖: 

I re-did my painting -temptemp- 給 temptemp 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/05/2009 postreply 17:17:24

too big -temptemp- 給 temptemp 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/05/2009 postreply 17:20:54

巨幅油畫,現代派吧? -秦天行- 給 秦天行 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/05/2009 postreply 18:28:36

not really, the pic is too big; I don't know how to shrink it -temptemp- 給 temptemp 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/06/2009 postreply 09:06:03

呀,是temptemp自己畫的,真棒!Celine Dion的歌也很好聽! -lili~- 給 lili~ 發送悄悄話 lili~ 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/05/2009 postreply 18:30:05

What a beautiful song! What an amazing voice! -RPV- 給 RPV 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/05/2009 postreply 20:20:22

that's the way it is, thx. :-) -匆匆地- 給 匆匆地 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/06/2009 postreply 07:28:29

好聽 -howtosayit- 給 howtosayit 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/06/2009 postreply 08:09:25

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”