分享John Lennon 的一段故事和他的三首歌

來源: dongfangshaoer 2009-01-01 10:09:07 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (7980 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ dongfangshaoer ] 在 2010-10-16 17:47:30 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
可能很多的網友都聽過他的歌,即使你不是個音樂愛好者,在坐計程車的時刻,特別是在紐約或舊金山這樣的城市,你很難沒聽過他的歌。

他的歌太多了,瀟灑,真摯,充滿了自由的想象和善良的願望,他離去的事實幾乎讓幾代人都無法接受。1980年的12月8日,在紐約市的Dakota公寓的一間辦公室裏,正在等候著John Lennon的夥伴Hastings突然聽到外麵的槍聲;他看見他的親密朋友,顫步跌爬在台階上,他掙紮著幾步就癱倒在地,握在手裏的磁帶灑落在地。

悲痛而冷靜的Hastings細心地從Lennon那昏迷的臉上摘下那副被以為很酷的眼鏡,並拿下他脖子上的領帶來幫他止血,可血正從Lennon的胸部和嘴裏噴出。最後警察到來,他,這個優秀的音樂人,在被送去羅斯福醫院後,搶救無效而離世了。
而後來的調查結果表明:槍殺他的竟然是一個喝醉的粉絲。那一天,John Lennon:
一個40歲的父親和丈夫被宣告死亡。

John Winston One Lennon(列儂)在1940年10月9日出生於英國Liverpool 一個工人家庭。Lennon的父親在他隻有3歲時就遺棄了家庭。Lennon小時候在姨母(Mimi)家長大,和很多缺乏父愛的孩子一樣,Lennon叛逆性極強,喜歡畫卡通片來嘲笑他的老師。但他他還是得到了姨父和姨母的指點和母親的關愛。是母親朱麗葉給他買了第一把吉他。母親後來死於車禍16歲時,在看出他的音樂天賦的姨母央求下下,他所在的學校校長給他(列儂)寫了一封推薦信,使列儂有機會利物浦的藝術學校上學。他開始迷戀音樂,在1957年初在學校裏組織了一個搖滾樂隊,便是世界聞名的Beatles樂隊的前身。 他是個歌手,寫手,作家,演員,更是一個愛好和平的藝術家。他用藝術的形式充分地發泄了的叛逆性,這在一部名為《As A Hard Day's Night》的電影和《In His Own Write》,有比較詳細的記載。

這裏有一段他當年接受采訪時對《甲殼蟲》樂隊的解釋:

Lennon: "I suppose if I had said television was more popular than Jesus, I would have gotten away with it, but I just happened to be talking to a friend and I used the words "Beatles" as a remote thing, not as what I think - as Beatles, as those other Beatles like other people see us. I just said "they" are having more influence on kids and things than anything else, including Jesus. But I said it in that way which is the wrong way."

Reporter: "Some teenagers have repeated your statements - "I like the Beatles more than Jesus Christ." What do you think about that?"
Lennon: "Well, originally I pointed out that fact in reference to England. That we meant more to kids than Jesus did, or religion at that time. I wasn't knocking it or putting it down. I was just saying it as a fact and it's true more for England than here. I'm not saying that we're better or greater, or comparing us with Jesus Christ as a person or God as a thing or whatever it is. I just said what I said and it was wrong. Or it was taken wrong. And now it's all this."

Reporter: "But are you prepared to apologise?"

Lennon: "I wasn't saying whatever they're saying I was saying. I'm sorry I said it really. I never meant it to be a lousy anti-religious thing. I apologise if that will make you happy. I still don't know quite what I've done. I've tried to tell you what I did do but if you want me to apologise, if that will make you happy, then OK, I'm sorry."[70]

在 Beatles 時代 之後,他又成功地單飛過一陣。這期間他寫了《給和平一次幾乎》,《想象》等備受推崇的歌曲。無論是對愛情、平困、宗教還是戰爭,列儂都有自己的獨到見解。

在個人生活方麵,他有過兩次婚姻和兩個兒子。他的第二任妻子是來自日本的藝術家:Yoko Ono(大野洋子)。1966年,大野洋子開個人畫展的前一天,Lennon出現了,看到牆上的“釘釘子”這部作品時,便問洋子可否也讓他釘釘子?洋子開始說還沒公開,不行。稍作考慮後,又說,如果你花上5先令,那要釘也可以。列儂回答說,我想像付了5先令,那我就可以釘個想像中的釘子了吧?他們的愛情就這樣開始了,因為Yoko覺得“能如此幽默地回答,這人跟我有同樣的感受”。是她讓列儂成為一個有責任感的父親,雖然這段愛情並沒有一個美好的結局。

1971年春天,Lennon和洋子移居美國紐約。在那年秋天,Lennon發行了他迄今為止最受歡迎的單曲"Imaging"。他和洋子在阿姆斯特丹舉行了著名的“Bed-In-for-peace”行動,口號是“給和平一個機會”,他們向全世界發出呼籲“武力不會對和平有任何幫助,任何人都可以通過躺在床上一星期而獲得和平,在尋求和平的各種方法中這是最簡單又最有效的。”

他的故事太長,太複雜,在這裏打住,和大家分享的三首歌,依次為:《不要讓我失望》,《站在我身邊》和《想象》。

DONG’T LET ME DOWN!
(Lennon/McCartney)

Don't let me down, don't let me down.

Nobody ever loved me like she does,
oo, she does, yeh, she does.
And if somebody loved me like she do me,
oo, she do me, yes, she does.

I'm in love for the first time.
Don't you know it's gonna last.
It's a love that lasts forever,
It's a love that had no past.

And from the first time that she really done me,
oo, she done me, she done me good.
I guess nobody ever really done me,
oo, she done me, she done me good.

Stand by me

PERFORMED BY JOHN LENNON (1975)

WHEN THE NIGHT HAS COME
AND THE LAND IS DARK
AND THE MOON IS THE ONLY LIGHT WE SEE
NO I WON'T BE AFRAID
NO I WON'T BE AFRAID
JUST AS LONG
AS YOU STAND, STAND BY ME
AND DARLING DARLING STAND BY ME
OH STAND BY ME
STAND BY ME, STAND BY ME
IF THE SKY
THAT WE LOOK UPON
SHOULD TUMBLE AND FALL
AND THE MOUNTAINS
SHOULD CRUMBLE
TO THE SEA
I WON'T CRY, I WON'T CRY
NO I WON'T SHARE A TEAR
JUST AS LONG
AS YOU STAND, STAND BY ME
AND DARLING DA
RLING STAND BY ME
OH STAND BY ME
STAND BY ME, STAND BY ME, STAND BY ME
WHENEVER YOUR IN TROUBLE
WON'T YOU STAND BY ME
OH STAND BY ME, STAND BY ME, STAND BY ME
AND DARLING DARLING STAND BY ME
OH STAND BY ME
STAND BY ME, STAND BY ME, STAND BY ME

Imagine:
Imagine there's no Heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

所有跟帖: 

對, 他的歌《瀟灑,真摯充滿了自由的想象和善良的願望。。。》 -法國薰衣草- 給 法國薰衣草 發送悄悄話 法國薰衣草 的博客首頁 (62 bytes) () 01/01/2009 postreply 10:45:06

謝謝介紹,很喜歡聽! -草微子- 給 草微子 發送悄悄話 草微子 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/01/2009 postreply 11:07:17

美好,很美好,永遠的偶像。。。 -小龍過江- 給 小龍過江 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/01/2009 postreply 14:31:31

Love his "Woman" too, it is so sincerely and dedicated -xyz5678- 給 xyz5678 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/01/2009 postreply 16:52:38

In my humble opinion, -yahoobug- 給 yahoobug 發送悄悄話 (68 bytes) () 01/01/2009 postreply 22:44:57

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”