I will always return--Bryan A.

"I will always return" I hear the wind call your name It calls me back home again It sparks up the fire--a flame that still burns Oh it's to you I'll always return I still feel your breath on my skin I hear your voice deep within The sound of my lover--a feeling so strong Oh it's to you--I'll always belong Now I know it's true, yeah My every road leads to you And in the hour of darkness darlin' Your light gets me through Wanna swim in your river--be warmed by your sun Bathe in your waters--cuz you are the one I can't stand the distance--I can't dream alone I can't wait to see you--Yes I'm on my way home Oh I hear the wind call your name The sound that leads me home again It sparks up the fire--a flame that still burns Oh it's to you I will always return Wanna swim in your river--be warmed by your sun Bathe in your waters--cuz you are the one I can't stand the distance--I can't dream alone I can't wait to see you--Yes I'm on my way home Oh I hear the wind call your name The sound that leads me home again It sparks up the fire--a flame that still burns Yeah, I'm on my way--I will always return Yes, I will always return I've seen every sunset and with all that I learned Oh it's to you I will always, always return

所有跟帖: 

好聽! -nimble- 給 nimble 發送悄悄話 (19 bytes) () 05/17/2004 postreply 23:30:31

回複:好聽! -nanhuadi- 給 nanhuadi 發送悄悄話 (11 bytes) () 05/17/2004 postreply 23:48:29

Bryan Adams的歌總是這麼深情,好聽! -CMajor- 給 CMajor 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/17/2004 postreply 23:38:33

喜歡就好! -nanhuadi- 給 nanhuadi 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/17/2004 postreply 23:49:40

回複:I will always return--Bryan A. -yiyayiyayi- 給 yiyayiyayi 發送悄悄話 (32 bytes) () 05/18/2004 postreply 07:31:10

回複:回複:I will always return--Bryan A. -westlife.- 給 westlife. 發送悄悄話 (17 bytes) () 05/18/2004 postreply 08:27:53

Thanks -yiyayiyayi- 給 yiyayiyayi 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/18/2004 postreply 11:10:30

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!