難的喜歡的一首歌: APOLOGIZE BY TIMBALAND

來源: Passenger 2008-11-17 10:25:31 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1534 bytes)

I’m holding on your rope Got me ten feet off the ground And I’m hearing what you say But I just can’t make a sound You tell me that you need me Then you go and cut me down But wait… You tell me that you’re sorry Didn’t think I’d turn around and say.. That it’s too late to apologize, it’s too late I said it’s too late to apologize, it’s too late I’d take another chance, take a fall, take a shot for you And I need you like a heart needs a beat (But that’s nothing new) Yeah yeah I loved you with a fire red, now it’s turning blue And you say Sorry like an angel, heavens not the thing for you, But I’m afraid It’s too late to apologize, it’s too late I said it’s too late to apologizes, it’s too late Woahooo woah It’s too late to apologize, it’s too late I said it’s too late to apologize, it’s too late I said it’s too late to apologize, yeah yeah I said it’s too late to apologize, a yeah I’m holding your rope Got me ten feet off the ground…

所有跟帖: 

很好聽,聽過很多遍,還是喜歡:) -zzxxcc- 給 zzxxcc 發送悄悄話 zzxxcc 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/17/2008 postreply 10:49:07

很好聽的歌,開車的時候常聽的.謝謝分享~~! -breeze~- 給 breeze~ 發送悄悄話 breeze~ 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/17/2008 postreply 11:59:03

很好聽,聽過很多遍,還是喜歡:)(zt)Passenger周一好! -lili~- 給 lili~ 發送悄悄話 lili~ 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/17/2008 postreply 13:30:37

回複:難的喜歡的一首歌: APOLOGIZE BY TIMBALAND -xyz5678- 給 xyz5678 發送悄悄話 (29 bytes) () 11/17/2008 postreply 13:55:40

名歌手Passenger重返音樂快遞了,掌聲響起! -法國薰衣草- 給 法國薰衣草 發送悄悄話 法國薰衣草 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/17/2008 postreply 15:33:51

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”