Dirty dancing - time of my life

來源: PinkBougainvillea 2008-10-05 12:51:08 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (5590 bytes)

Dirty dancing - time of my life

Boy: Now I've had the time of my life
No I never felt like this before
Yes I swear it's the truth
and I owe it all to you

Girl: 'Cause I've had the time of my life
and I owe it all to you

Boy: I've been waiting for so long
Now I've finally found someone
To stand by me

Girl: We saw the writing on the wall
As we felt this magical fantasy

Both: Now with passion in our eyes
There's no way we could disguise it secretly
So we take each other's hand
'Cause we seem to understand the urgency

Boy: just remember

Girl: You're the one thing

Boy: I can't get enough of

Girl: So I'll tell you something

Both:This could be love because

(CHORUS)
Both: I've had the time of my life
No I never felt this way before
And I owe it all to you
'Cause I've had the time of my life
And I've searched through every open door
'Til I found the truth
And I owe it all to you

Girl: With my body and soul
I want you more than you'll ever know

Boy: So we'll just let it go
Don't be afraid to lose control

Girl: Yes I know whats on your mind
When you say:
"Stay with me tonight."

Boy: Just remember
You're the one thing

Girl: I can't get enough of

Boy: So I'll tell you something

Both: This could be love because

(CHORUS)
Both: 'Cause I had the time of my life
No I've never felt this way before
And I owe it all to you
'Cause I've had the time of my life
Till I found the truth
and I owe it all to you

*Instrumental*

Boy: Now I've had the time of my life
No I never felt this way before

(Girl: Never Felt this way)

Boy: Yes I swear it's the truth
and I owe it all to you

Both: 'Cause I had the time of my life
Till I've found the truth
and I owe it all to you

Both: "cause I've had the time of my life
No I've never felt this way before
And I owe it all to you

Dirty Dancing is a 1987 romance film. Written by Eleanor Bergstein, the film features Jennifer Grey, Patrick Swayze, Cynthia Rhodes, and Jerry Orbach. The story details the moment of time that a teenaged girl crosses over into womanhood both physically and emotionally, through a relationship with a dance instructor during a family summer vacation. Around a third of the movie involves dancing scenes choreographed by Kenny Ortega (later famous for High School Musical), and the finale has been described as "the most goosebump-inducing dance scene in movie history".[1][2]

Originally a low-budget film by a new studio and with no major stars (at the time), Dirty Dancing became a massive box office hit. As of 2007, it has earned $300 million worldwide. It was the first film to sell more than a million copies on home video, and the Dirty Dancing soundtrack generated two multi-platinum albums and multiple singles, including "(I've Had) The Time of My Life", which won both the Golden Globe and Academy Award for Best Original Song, and a Grammy Award for best duet. The film spawned a 2004 sequel, Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights, as well as a stage version which has had sellout performances in Australia, Europe, and North America, with plans to open on Broadway.

請閱讀更多我的博客文章>>>
•  Dirty dancing - time of my life
•  bellydance 17
•  Basshunter - Angel In The Night OFFICIAL VIDEO
•  Basshunter : All I Ever Wanted
•  Paris Hilton - Miss Turkey 2008 FULL 10 Min with Belly Dance

所有跟帖: 

Beautiful Dirty Dancing^-^ -一程歌- 給 一程歌 發送悄悄話 一程歌 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/05/2008 postreply 12:58:13

Thank you,butIt is Beautiful 《Clean》 Dancing, -PinkBougainvillea- 給 PinkBougainvillea 發送悄悄話 PinkBougainvillea 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/05/2008 postreply 14:19:30

haohaoting, duojie! -南極人- 給 南極人 發送悄悄話 南極人 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/05/2008 postreply 14:28:32

回複:haohaoting, duojie! -PinkBougainvillea- 給 PinkBougainvillea 發送悄悄話 PinkBougainvillea 的博客首頁 (35 bytes) () 10/05/2008 postreply 14:55:42

By the way, Nanjiren, is there any misspelled word in my post? -PinkBougainvillea- 給 PinkBougainvillea 發送悄悄話 PinkBougainvillea 的博客首頁 (34 bytes) () 10/05/2008 postreply 14:57:26

No, I can't see any misspelling word -南極人- 給 南極人 發送悄悄話 南極人 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/05/2008 postreply 15:15:42

Dojie -PinkBougainvillea- 給 PinkBougainvillea 發送悄悄話 PinkBougainvillea 的博客首頁 (23 bytes) () 10/05/2008 postreply 15:34:10

很喜歡的電影,舞靚歌美,這一段最精彩~ -breeze~- 給 breeze~ 發送悄悄話 breeze~ 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/05/2008 postreply 19:17:05

謝謝一程歌,南極人,breeze~, 一周愉快! -PinkBougainvillea- 給 PinkBougainvillea 發送悄悄話 PinkBougainvillea 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/06/2008 postreply 00:29:47

Dancing! -夏日最後的玫瑰- 給 夏日最後的玫瑰 發送悄悄話 夏日最後的玫瑰 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/06/2008 postreply 06:54:51

很喜歡看的一部電影, -johnz002- 給 johnz002 發送悄悄話 johnz002 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/06/2008 postreply 11:20:43

感歎那個女主角學舞飛快,也許是愛的力量哈!^&^好貼! -Forever_Young/- 給 Forever_Young/ 發送悄悄話 Forever_Young/ 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/06/2008 postreply 18:22:06

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”