[警告:千萬別晚上看] Damien Rice - 9 Crimes

Freaky and has some meanings in it. right> :)

Leave me out with the waste This is not what I do It's the wrong kind of place To be thinking of you It's the wrong time For somebody new It's a small crime And I've got no excuse Is that alright? Give my gun away when it's loaded Is that alright? If you don't shoot it how am I supposed to hold it Is that alright? Give my gun away when it's loaded Is that alright, yeah, with you? Leave me out with the waste This is not what I do It's the wrong kind of place To be cheating on you It's the wrong time she's pulling me through It's a small crime And I've got no excuse Is that alright? Give my gun away when it's loaded Is that alright? If you don't shoot it how am I supposed to hold it Is that alright? Give my gun away when it's loaded Is that alright Is that alright with you? Is that alright? Is that alright? Is that alright with you? Is that alright? Is that alright? Is that alright with you? No...

所有跟帖: 

Kinda freaking me out -DooDoo- 給 DooDoo 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/23/2008 postreply 10:16:17

haha, i totally dont get it. -dingus- 給 dingus 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/23/2008 postreply 10:46:31

hmm...功夫大熊貓一副欲言又止的樣子。 -功夫大熊貓- 給 功夫大熊貓 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/23/2008 postreply 11:36:05

or we call it -dingus- 給 dingus 發送悄悄話 (9 bytes) () 04/23/2008 postreply 15:09:15

no longer available~~ wuts it about~~誰說說看 -月飛揚- 給 月飛揚 發送悄悄話 月飛揚 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/23/2008 postreply 13:47:17

無言中...還是不追這個實興吧,欣賞不了呢。 -過兒- 給 過兒 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/23/2008 postreply 21:03:39

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!