回複:Paula Cole Where have all the cowboys gone

來源: bypass 2008-04-22 21:59:12 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1719 bytes)

Where have all the cowboys gone -- by Paula Cole Oh you get me ready in your 56 chevy Why dont we go sit down in the shade Take shelter on my front porch The dandy lion sun scorching, Like a glass of cold lemonade I will do laundry if you pay all the bills Chorus: Where is my john wayne Where is my prairie son Where is my happy ending Where have all the cowboys gone Why dont you stay the evening Kick back and watch the tv And Ill fix a little something to eat Oh I know your back hurts from working on the tractor How do you take your coffee my sweet I will raise the children if you pay all the bills Chorus I am wearing my new dress tonight But you dont even notice me Say our goodbyes (3 times) We finally sold the chevy When we had another baby And you took that job in tennessee You made friends at the farm And you joined them at the bar Almost every single day of the week I will wash the dishes while you go have a beer Where is my john wayne Where is my prairie son Where is my happy ending Where have all the cowboys gone Where is my marlboro man Where is his shiny gun Where is my lonely ranger Where have all the cowboys gone Yippee aw, yippee yea (估計是你的音樂連接WXC不接受. 換了一下, 你blog也改這吧, 快一點~~)
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”