xdjms快來簽名啊!PETITION:要求Jack Cafferty道歉(轉)

來源: tintin. 2008-04-14 19:15:03 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1452 bytes)
xdjms快來簽名啊!PETITION:要求Jack Cafferty道歉(轉自唱壇 阿彝聽月)

請大家到:
http://www.petitiononline.com/cnncaff/petition.html

簽名,要求cnn和他的主播:Jack Cafferty道歉。

在4月9日晚6點的situation room節目中,Jack Cafferty極盡了對中國,中國人的侮辱和蔑視,以下摘自談話記錄:

BLITZER: One of the arguments that some of the pro-China elements is making, Jack, is that this is a very different China today than existed 10 years ago, certainly 20 or 30 years ago. This communist regime today is almost like a capitalist regime. They're a huge economic superpower and that we have a lot at stake in maintaining this economic relationship with China.

CAFFERTY: Well, I don't know if China is any different, but our relationship with China is certainly different. We're in hawk to the Chinese up to our eyeballs because of the war in Iraq, for one thing. They're holding hundreds of billions of dollars worth of our paper. We also are running hundred of billions of dollars worth of trade deficits with them, as we continue to import their junk with the lead paint on them and the poisoned pet food and export, you know, jobs to places where you can pay workers a dollar a month to turn out the stuff that we're buying from Wal-Mart.

So I think our relationship with China has certainly changed. I think they're basically the same bunch of goons and thugs they've been for the last 50 years.

所有跟帖: 

剛簽了,謝謝 -xiaoyudian- 給 xiaoyudian 發送悄悄話 xiaoyudian 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/14/2008 postreply 19:55:10

簽啦! -somt- 給 somt 發送悄悄話 somt 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/15/2008 postreply 07:16:26

謝謝倆位. 我們不再孤單, 我們不應孤單. -tintin.- 給 tintin. 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/15/2008 postreply 10:08:41

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”