Seasons In The Sun

來源: J_man 2008-02-24 08:38:26 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2289 bytes)

Terry Jacks > Seasons In The Sun Performed by J_man Goodbye to you my trusted friend We ve known each other since we Were nine or ten Together we ve climbed hills and trees Learned of love and abc s Skinned our hearts and Skinned our knees Goodbye my friend it s hard to die When all the birds are singing In the sky Now that spring is in the air Pretty girls are everywhere Think of me and I ll be there We had joy we had fun we had Seasons in the sun But the hills that we climbed were Just seasons out of time Goodbye papa please pray for me I was the black sheep of the family You tried to teach me right from wrong Too much wine and too much song Wonder how I got along Goodbye papa it s hard to die When all the birds are singing in the sky Now that the spring is in the air Little children everywhere When you see them I ll be there We had joy we had fun we had Seasons in the sun But the wine and the songs like the Seasons have all gone We had joy we had fun we had Seasons in the sun But the wine and the song like The seasons have all gone Goodbye michelle my little one You gave me love and helped Me find the sun And every time that I was down You would always come around And get my feet back on The ground Goodbye michelle it s hard to die When all the birds are singing in The sky Now that the spring is in the air With the flowers everywhere I wish that we could both be there We had joy we had fun we had Seasons in the sun But the hills that we climbed were Just seasons out of time We had joy we had fun we had Seasons in the sun But the wine and the song like the Seasons have all gone We had joy we had fun we had Seasons in the sun But the wine and the song like the Seasons have all gone We had joy we had fun we had Seasons in the sun But the wine and the song like the Seasons have all gone

所有跟帖: 

喜歡你的歌,周一開心~~! -lili~- 給 lili~ 發送悄悄話 lili~ 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/25/2008 postreply 07:16:05

thx lili, wish you happy everyday~~! -J_man- 給 J_man 發送悄悄話 J_man 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/25/2008 postreply 07:52:41

我靠!自己亂唱的?!膩味死了。以後請注明是自己瞎唱的 -所以都扯蛋- 給 所以都扯蛋 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/25/2008 postreply 10:49:26

還可以嘛,難道是哪位高手賞光KD,要麽請您來唱一曲? -法國薰衣草- 給 法國薰衣草 發送悄悄話 法國薰衣草 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/25/2008 postreply 13:42:41

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”