一位業餘鋼琴家彈奏李斯特的威爾第《弄臣》演繹曲

來源: weston 2008-02-11 18:51:09 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4184 bytes)
這位醫生真棒!
Dentistry Student Is Star Pianist:
Thomas Yu wasn't prepared for the crowd's reaction when he finished playing the piano."The audience was just electric," he recalled."They just started roaring and shouting Yu!Yu! and I hadn't even let off my pedal."

Yu admitted he pulledout all the stops at the 17th international competition for the recentOutstanding Piano Amateurs in Paris, a competition featuring top levelamateur pianists from 30 countries.He chose highly technical pieces by FranzLiszt and French composer Henri Dutilleux -- delighting the home crowdin the prestigious Salle Gaveau but leaving little room for error.His risk paid off: not only did he win top prize from the jurors, but also placed first in judging by the press critics and earning the audience choice award."I've never experienced anything of that grandiose scale," he said.

Yu started playing piano at four and stillpractises religiously despite the demands of working toward a master'sin periodontology."I'm in school all day and practise all night, it makes for very longdays," he said.As a reward, Yu gets to lead a double life: mild-mannered dentist by day and intense musician by night."Dentistry involves a lot of thinking and also a lot of etiquette in terms of dealing with patients," he said."In music, you're reacting and it also allows me to be more of an animal!"

With offers to perform in Florence, Tokyo, Washington as well two confirmed dates with the Paris Orchestra, Yu admits hehis life balanced but for now he's enjoying his success."This win is an encouragement that I've made the right choices," Yu said.

請閱讀更多我的博客文章>>>
•  米開朗傑裏大師彈奏斯卡拉迪奏鳴曲
•  安娜-蘇菲·穆特演奏貝多芬第九小提琴奏鳴曲('春天')
•  霍洛維茨彈奏拉赫瑪尼諾夫前奏曲兩首
•  Grigory Sokolov彈奏貝多芬第九號奏鳴曲
•  和賽車有關的鋼琴曲: 《布軋迪步子》

所有跟帖: 

真棒。 他治牙的時候,不知道那牙齒也會發出美妙的音樂 -您太有才了- 給 您太有才了 發送悄悄話 您太有才了 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/11/2008 postreply 21:05:42

頂 mild-mannered dentist! -紙紙- 給 紙紙 發送悄悄話 紙紙 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/12/2008 postreply 10:07:21

彈得相當流暢。謝謝WESTON兄分享! -簫笛- 給 簫笛 發送悄悄話 簫笛 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/12/2008 postreply 10:27:34

彈一手好鋼琴! -書童- 給 書童 發送悄悄話 書童 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/12/2008 postreply 14:49:04

Beautiful! -法國薰衣草- 給 法國薰衣草 發送悄悄話 法國薰衣草 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/13/2008 postreply 04:56:18

不但彈得好,這曲子也選的討巧。 -johnz002- 給 johnz002 發送悄悄話 johnz002 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/13/2008 postreply 07:54:39

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”