感動到哭泣,美麗到窒息===================6歲天使跨越彩虹

來源: Forevermore 2007-12-11 14:32:55 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2577 bytes)

Connie lives in Streetly, in the West Midlands, and currently attends Blackwood Primary School. She lives with her mother, Sharon, a part time worker for an electrics company, her father Gavin, a self-employed property maintenance engineer, and her teenage brother Josh. Connie's "signature song", "Over the Rainbow", is the same song that she sang at her grandmother's funeral. Connie and her grandmother enjoyed watching The Wizard of Oz together. Connie has said that the belief her grandmother was watching gave her confidence, and vowed to win Britain's Got Talent in her memory.
Over the Rainbow (Arlen-Harburg) Somewhere over the rainbow Way up high There's a land that I heard of Once in a lullaby Somewhere over the rainbow Skies are blue And the dreams that you dare to dream Really do come true Some day I'll wish upon a star And wake up where the clouds are far behind me Where troubles melt like lemondrops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me Somewhere over the rainbow Bluebirds fly Birds fly over the rainbow Why then, oh why can't I? Some day I'll wish upon a star And wake up where the clouds are far behind me Where troubles melt like lemondrops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me Somewhere over the rainbow Bluebirds fly Birds fly over the rainbow Why then, oh why can't I? If happy little bluebirds fly Beyond the rainbow Why, oh why can't I?

所有跟帖: 

真是很Cute! -DooDoo- 給 DooDoo 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/11/2007 postreply 14:45:04

ding大蝦! -sridhar- 給 sridhar 發送悄悄話 sridhar 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/11/2007 postreply 15:01:38

潛水太久了...謝帖。 -書童- 給 書童 發送悄悄話 書童 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/11/2007 postreply 16:24:21

回複:也特喜歡這個孩子 -Sherri- 給 Sherri 發送悄悄話 (40 bytes) () 12/11/2007 postreply 17:55:48

喜歡這孩子. 問F大俠好~~ -water6- 給 water6 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/11/2007 postreply 21:29:52

剛從頂頂感動回來, 再感動~~~!!!謝謝F大師!!! -YYKDFAN- 給 YYKDFAN 發送悄悄話 YYKDFAN 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/12/2007 postreply 01:44:20

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”