降8度唱“Suddenly I See”

來源: J_man 2007-11-24 20:29:09 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3022 bytes)

KT TUNSTALL LYRICS "Suddenly I See" Her face is a map of the world Is a map of the world You can see she's a beautiful girl She's a beautiful girl And everything around her is a silver pool of light The people who surround her feel the benefit of it It makes you calm She holds you captivated in her palm Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see) This is what I wanna be Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see) Why the hell it means so much to me I feel like walking the world Like walking the world You can hear she's a beautiful girl She's a beautiful girl She fills up every corner like she's born in black and white Makes you feel warmer when you're trying to remember What you heard She likes to leave you hanging on her word Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see) This is what I wanna be Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see) Why the hell it means so much to me And she's taller than most And she's looking at me I can see her eyes looking from a page in a magazine Oh she makes me feel like I could be a tower A big strong tower She got the power to be The power to give The power to see Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see) This is what I wanna be Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see) Why the hell it means so much to me 電影穿PRADA的惡魔The Devil Wears Prada (2006)的片首曲。 KT Tunstall,去年Mercury Prize的黑馬,一個繼Norah Jones、Dido後,讓英國各大傳媒雜誌給予四顆星盛讚的好聲音。 祖母是中國人、身上流有東方血液的KT Tunstall,出生於蘇格蘭古鎮聖安德魯St.Andrew。對於自己被領養的出身背景,KT Tunstall卻以積極的人生態度來麵對:“我很小的時候就常想像自己若被不同的人領養,便會有百萬種不同生活方式的可能性,這樣的出身背景憑添了我無窮的想像力,也更增添我生活的神秘色彩。”因為養父母時常離家,KT Tunstall的童年就在上山下海的奔波日子裏度過,而她與音樂的第一次接觸,卻是來自哥哥房間常常播放的金屬搖滾樂。 對於自己首張專輯的錄製,KT Tunstall選在威爾特郡森林裏的小型錄音間,KT Tunstall說:“能盡情暢快地從山坡上唱到山坡下,在這麽自然的環境下錄音是再好也不過了,這真是個可以令人解放的世外桃源。”而談到整張專輯的創作,KT Tunstall則做了很妙的比喻:“歌裏麵描述的多半是日常生活的瑣事、就好比我平日與人對話一般的平實,若誇張一點的說,就彷佛是外星人遠到地球采取人類的情感樣本,並將之串連予以整理紀錄一般。” KT的音樂深受經典創作歌手如瑞奇裏瓊斯、卡洛金、佛利伍麥克合唱團的影響,集以上眾歌手的特質於一身而發展成發音清晰、接近人心、令人流連忘返、適合派對過後聽的濃厚自我風格。英國權威Q雜誌和眾多媒體皆將KT視為2005年樂壇最值得注意的女性唱作人、The Observer形容她「仿若Joni Mitchell和Bjork綜合體,踩著輕妙的步伐遊走在Grunge和流行曲調之間」,其它評論人對KT新專輯中清新搖滾曲風卻散發爵士獨有的搖擺與隨興也紛紛背書推薦。 相關網站:http://www.kttunstall.com/
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”