回複:薛偉 小提琴;《唯一的請求》 (圖)

來源: 種菜得菜 2007-11-02 07:31:51 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3478 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 種菜得菜 ] 在 2007-11-02 19:30:58 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

唯一的請求(All I ask of you) is from 歌劇 The Phantom of the Opera written by Andrew Lloyd Webber and Charles Hart 這段錄音是Michael Crawford (Phantom), Sarah Brightman (Christine), Steve Barton (Raoul)所唱。 Raoul: No more talk of darkness, Forget these wide-eyed fears. I'm here, nothing can harm you - my words will warm and calm you. Let me be your freedom, let daylight dry your tears. I'm here with you, beside you, to guard you and to guide you... Christine: Say you love me every waking moment, turn my head with talk of summertime... Say you need me with you now and always... Promise me that all you say is true - that's all I ask of you... Raoul: Let me be your shelter, let me be your light. You're safe: No-one will find you - your fears are far behind you... Christine: All I want is freedom, a world with no more night... and you, always beside me, to hold me and to hide me... Raoul: Then say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime... let me lead you from your solitude.... Say you need me with you here, beside you... anywhere you go, let me go too - Christine, that's all I ask of you... Christine: Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime... say the word and I will follow you... Raoul & Christine: Share each day with me, each night, each morning... Christine: Say you love me... Raoul: You know I do... Raul & Christine: Love me - that's all I ask of you... Anywhere you go let me go too... Love me - that's all I ask of you... Phantom: I gave you my music... made your song take wing... and now how you've repaid me: denied me and betrayed me... He was bound to love you when he heard you sing... Christine... Christine... Raoul & Christine: Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime... say the word and I will follow you... Share each day with me, each night, each morning... Phantom: You will curse the day you did not do all that the Phantom asked of you...! 薛偉小提琴《唯一的請求》是根據以上的歌曲來演奏的,三種樂器(鋼琴,小提琴,大提琴)很好地表達了原作。 以下是網上的介紹: “這首韋伯的《唯一的請求》選自薛偉專輯《愛的致意》。 華裔小提琴大師薛偉任教於英國皇家音樂學院, 同時活躍於歐洲古典音樂舞台。 英國鋼琴家邁克·杜塞克是薛偉在皇家音樂學院的同事, 曾是杜普蕾、富尼葉和高爾威的長期合作夥伴。 華人大提琴家秦立巍是目前國際上風頭最勁的青年才俊。 這首樂曲,是用了頂級的樂器來演奏的。 薛偉的小提琴是他那把1722年的“斯特拉迪瓦裏”, 秦立巍的大提琴也是把同樣價值連城的1721年的“瓜奈裏”。 鋼琴是產於奧地利的貝森多夫三角琴, 是世界最好的鋼琴品牌之一, 鋼琴聖手魯賓斯坦當年曾一試此琴而終身與之結緣。

所有跟帖: 

謝謝謝謝! -cat01- 給 cat01 發送悄悄話 cat01 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/02/2007 postreply 08:59:04

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”