I Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing《世界末日》主題曲 (圖)

來源: algebera 2007-10-23 14:48:25 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4523 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ algebera ] 在 2007-10-23 14:30:40 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Aerosmith(空中鐵匠樂隊)是七十年代最流行的硬搖滾樂隊之一,常被與重金屬樂隊Kiss相提並論,在樂隊成立後的20年中,他們渾濁的重型布魯斯風格為重金屬和硬搖滾建立了一種標準。在 the Rolling Stones 的硬朗和 the New York Dolls 的華麗誇張之間,他們建立了自己剛柔並濟的風格。樂隊堅持幾十年不變的硬搖滾風格,其開朗硬實的樂風與盡情揮灑的藍 調音符,創作出多首搖滾經典作品,是老搖滾樂迷的心中至愛。   1998年,Aerosmith為全球風雲賣座電影《Armageddon世界末日》所演唱的主題曲「I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing」,便拿下Billboard單曲榜4周冠軍寶座、席卷世界各國排行榜榜首,讓原聲帶狂銷全球破7百萬張。隻有這種比大海還龐大,比宇宙還博大的情懷才能真正令人震撼!也許電影的情節可以虛構,但這種氣勢磅礴的演繹卻是如此活生生。前麵頗為纏綿的留戀,與後麵激昂的不歸彼此呼應! 英文歌詞I Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing i could stay awake just to hear you breathing watch you smile while you are sleeping while you're far away and dreaming i could spend my life in this sweet surrender i could stay lost in this moment forever every moment spent with you is a moment i treasure i don't wanna close my eyes i don't wanna fall asleep 'cause i'd miss you, baby and i don't wanna miss a thing 'cause even when i dream of you the sweetest dream will never do i'd still miss you, baby and i don't wanna miss a thing lying close to you feeling your heart beating and i'm wondering what you're dreaming wondering if it's me you're seeing then i kiss your eyes and thank god we're together and i just wanna stay with you in this moment forever, forever and ever i don't wanna close my eyes i don't wanna fall asleep 'cause i'd miss you, baby and i don't wanna miss a thing 'cause even when i dream of you the sweetest dream will never do i'd still miss you, baby and i don't wanna miss a thing i don't wanna miss one smile i don't wanna miss one kiss well, i just wanna be with you right here with you, just like this i just wanna hold you close feel your heart so close to mine and stay here in this moment for all the rest of time don't wanna close my eyes don't wanna fall asleep 'cause i'd miss you, baby and i don't wanna miss a thing 'cause even when i dream of you the sweetest dream will never do 'cause i'd still miss you, baby and i don't wanna miss a thing i don't wanna close my eyes i don't wanna fall asleep 'cause i'd miss you, baby and i don't wanna miss a thing 'cause even when i dream of you the sweetest dream will never do i'd still miss you, baby and i don't wanna miss a thing don't wanna close my eyes don't wanna fall asleep, yeah i don't wanna miss a thing 中文歌詞不願失去與你相守的任一時刻 我願一直醒著,隻為了聽你的呼吸    注視著你睡著時的微笑    當你在遙遠的夢鄉    我可以耗盡一生,在我對你甜蜜的屈服中   我可以在此刻永遠的迷失    與你相守的每一刻,都是我最寶貴的時光 不想閉上雙眼    我不想入眠    因為我想念你    不願失去與你相守的任一時刻   因為即使當我夢見你    哪怕是最甜美的夢也不能替代    我仍然要想念你    不願失去與你相守的任一時刻 躺在你身邊,感覺你的心跳    我想知道你正夢見什麽    想知道你看到的是不是我    於是我吻你的眼睛    感謝上帝,我們能在一起    我隻想永遠與你廝守在此刻    永遠,永遠…… 不想閉上雙眼    我不想入眠    因為我想念你    不願失去與你相守的任一時刻    因為即使當我夢見你    哪怕是最甜美的夢也不能替代    我仍然要想念你    不願失去與你相守的任一時刻 我不想錯過一個微笑    我不想錯過一個吻    我隻想和你在一起    就在這裏,就像這樣   我隻想擁緊你    感覺你我的心跳如此接近   就在此時此地    度過所有剩餘的時間 不想閉上雙眼    我不想入眠    因為我想念你    不願失去與你相守的任一時刻    因為即使當我夢見你    哪怕是最甜美的夢也不能替代    我仍然要想念你    不願失去與你相守的任一時刻 不想閉上雙眼   

所有跟帖: 

回複:me too, dishwasher(timewasher), DOMES.DAY!!! -heiger- 給 heiger 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/23/2007 postreply 15:45:24

very man, I am touched by that scarf~ bfzt -聖牛- 給 聖牛 發送悄悄話 聖牛 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/23/2007 postreply 14:53:23

NN, i dear u wear that scarf this winter -(彈彈)- 給 (彈彈) 發送悄悄話 (彈彈) 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/23/2007 postreply 15:37:24

send me one! -聖牛- 給 聖牛 發送悄悄話 聖牛 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/23/2007 postreply 16:32:42

不想閉上雙眼。 -書童- 給 書童 發送悄悄話 書童 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/23/2007 postreply 21:06:31

不想閉上雙眼,可睜眼怎麽呼呼呢?沒有練出樓上各位的神功,灰溜溜地走了~~ -qiuqiu~- 給 qiuqiu~ 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/23/2007 postreply 23:55:42

another very man :),好聽! -皆因有緣- 給 皆因有緣 發送悄悄話 皆因有緣 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/24/2007 postreply 00:54:47

好! -秋涼如我心- 給 秋涼如我心 發送悄悄話 秋涼如我心 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/24/2007 postreply 03:58:31

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”