test ~1

來源: k1234 2007-08-03 16:14:58 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3018 bytes)

Eternal Flame--Atomic Kitten
      Close your eyes 接近眼睛 Give me your hand, darling 給我你的手,寶貝 Do you feel my heart beating 您覺得我的心跳 Do you understand 你不懂 Do you feel the same 你感覺一樣 Or am I only dreaming 抑或我隻是做夢 Is this burning, an eternal flame 這是燒永恒火焰 I believe 我相信 Its meant to be, darling 它的意思是,寶貝 I watch you when you are sleeping 你看我當你睡 You belong with me 屬於你和我 Do you feel the same 你感覺一樣 Or am I only dreaming 抑或我隻是做夢 But is this burning, an eternal flame 但這樣燒,永恒的火焰 Say my name, sun shines through the rain 說我的名字,孫雨彪炳 Of all life so lonely 所以一切生命寂寞 Then come and ease the pain 然後,緩解疼痛 I dont want to lose this feeling, oooh 我不該想失去這種感覺, oooh Oh oh 哦哦 Say my name, sun shines through the rain 說我的名字,孫雨彪炳 Of all life so lonely 所以一切生命寂寞 Now come and ease the pain 現在來緩解疼痛 I dont want to lose this feeling, oooh 我不該想失去這種感覺,oooh Close your eyes 接近眼睛 Give me your hand, darling 給我你的手,寶貝 Do you feel my heart beating 您覺得我的心跳 Do you understand 你不懂 Do you feel the same 你感覺一樣 Am I only dreaming 我隻是做夢 Or is this burning, an eternal flame 還是這燃燒,火焰永恒 Close your eyes 接近眼睛 Give me your hand, darling (give me your hand) 給我你的手,寶貝(給我你的手) Do you feel my heart beating 您覺得我的心跳 Do you understand (do you understand) 你不懂(你不懂) Do you feel the same 你感覺一樣 Am I only dreaming (am I only dreaming) 我隻是做夢(我隻是在做夢) Or is this burning, an eternal flame 還是這燃燒,火焰永恒 Close your eyes 接近眼睛 Give me your hand, darling (oh yeah yeah) 給我你的手,寶貝(噢唉唉) Do you feel my heart beating 您覺得我的心跳 Do you understand (do you understand) 你不懂(你不懂) Do you feel the same 你感覺一樣 Am I only dreaming (dreaming) 我隻是做夢(做夢) Is this burning, an eternal flame 這是燒永恒火焰

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”