上麵全是轉帖,不好意思。原創在這,我在youtube貼過。

來源: 辛伯達的航船 2007-06-20 13:50:24 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1146 bytes)
what "East is Red" stood for will be forgoten; the Concerto will last for ever. besides, it is a section of the history; take it like a man!
"East is Red" was NOT composed for Mao, it is a Shanbei folk song. And you can write your own version lyrics to fit the melody if you like. Mao never ever registered any copy right of the song; it's a public domain.
I cannot agree that the composers intend to glorify Mao. They had to put it there to satisfy the authority, or their work could not be published. It's their tragedy not their shame. It's the shame of the era, of the nation, that artists cannot express themselves freely.
I heard the version which replaced "the East is Red" with "Yellow Water Song". It sounded like to be castrated and lost the originality. The composers have adopted a lot of elements from "the Yellow River chorus", I do not mind if they put one more Shanbei folk song into the concerto. To me, if it's anything more than music, it only reminds me the musicians were raped in the bitter history. If you force yourself to think they tried their best to idolize Mao artistically, it is your call.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”