不怕你不知道 B.J.Thomas/As Long As We Got Each Other

來源: Forevermore 2007-05-22 14:25:41 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4415 bytes)

B.J. Thomas - As Long As We Got Each Other

情景喜劇《成長的煩惱(Growing Pains)》最初是於1985年9月到1992年4月在ABC公司上映,共七季166集,是美國1985年至1992年間收視率最高的情景喜劇(sitcom)。希弗一家人樂天豁達的性格給觀眾留下難忘的印象。該劇的演員陣容曾被製作人邁克爾•沙利文譽為“A級陣容”。 1985年9月24日,《成長的煩惱》在美國ABC電視台首播,大受歡迎,此後到1992年一口氣播出了七季,成為家庭情景喜劇的標誌性作品。但可能誰也沒有想到,這部電視劇會在幾年之後,風靡了遠在世界的另一頭的中國,並成為一代人不可磨滅的記憶。 1992年上海電視台譯製的《成長的煩惱》正式播出,並非是最黃金的時段,但仍然漸漸吸引了越來越多的人特別是年青人的注意,每天守在電視機前追看一集《成長的煩惱》成為那時最大的樂事,西維爾一家人帶給人們無盡的歡樂與感動:調皮又愛耍小聰明的邁克、可愛又帶點書呆子氣的卡羅爾,古靈精怪的本,個個性格鮮明,雖然國藉人種不同,仍然像極我們身邊的人,像極我們自己。父親傑森和母親瑪姬開明的朋友式的教育方式,讓我們羨慕不已。讓我們在大笑之中體會到家庭的溫情,體會到成長的快樂。 自從國內有了上海電視台譯製版本以後,成長的煩惱就不斷的在全國各地的電視台裏播放,就是它讓我們第一次見識了“肥皂劇”的魅力,也讓千萬東方觀眾陶醉在這個西方家庭的“成長的煩惱”之中。應該說,成長的煩惱伴隨了一代人的成長。 另外,當今大腕布拉德•皮特(Brad Pitt),還有因巨片《泰坦尼克號(Titanic)》而大紅大紫的魯克. 布勞爾(Luke Brower),都曾經在《成長的煩惱》中出場。

B.J. Thomas - As Long As We Got Each Other Show me that smile again Oh, show me that smile Don't waste another minute on your cryin' We're nowhere near the end We're nowhere near The best is ready to begin All in a cloudy daze I look into your eyes and see them shining out Holding you close this way Holding you this way Is like having summer everyday Ooh, ooh As long as we got each other We got the world spinnin' right in our hands Baby, you and me We gotta be The luckiest dreamers who never quit dreamin' As long as we keep on givin' We can take anything that comes our way Baby, rain or shine All the time We got each other Sharin' the laughter and love Promise me here and now Nothing but jokes Will never come between us You can depend on me 'Cause I need you like the air I breathe Oh, oh As long as we got each other We got the world spinnin' right in our hands Baby, you and me We gotta be The luckiest dreamers who never quit dreamin' As long as we keep on givin' We can take anything that comes our way Baby, rain or shine All the time We got each other Sharin' the laughter and love As long as we got each other We got the world spinnin' right in our hands Baby, you and me We gotta be The luckiest dreamers who never quit dreamin' As long as we keep on givin' We can take anything that comes our way Oh, baby, rain or shine All the time We got each other Sharin' the laughter and love

所有跟帖: 

remember this one^^ -聖牛- 給 聖牛 發送悄悄話 聖牛 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/22/2007 postreply 15:47:02

Yeah: 《Growing Pains》 -林貝卡- 給 林貝卡 發送悄悄話 林貝卡 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/23/2007 postreply 05:31:12

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”