[推薦]大地之夢---安德烈·波塞利

來源: 陽光618 2004-02-29 00:50:43 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4933 bytes)

這是波塞利1999年的大碟《Sogno》大地之夢裏的同名曲。 記得Celine Dion曾說過,若上帝也有歌聲的話,那聲音就是Andrea Bocelli安德烈·波塞利。 他12歲失明,從此生活在一個黑暗的世界。可他卻給歌迷們帶來一種映照心靈的歌聲,像一道照亮心靈的曙光,一份對生命的熱情禮讚。 他歌唱時,雙目閉著,披著一條長圍巾,仿佛在聖殿裏祈禱,那下垂一點的頭顱,令人聯想起耶穌。他沒有雙手敞開的大幅動作,隻是垂頭垂手垂目地唱。仿佛一種憫愛在歌唱之中。 這首《Sogno大地之夢》仿佛一線鏗鏘的光亮射穿了幽暗的氛圍,隨著旋律的流轉,漸漸地趨向高亢;光亮越來越強大、眩目。當那充滿魅力的聲音在高音區盤旋時,地中海熾烈而溫柔的陽光照亮了我的眼睛、我的心靈、我的世界。心中再沒有一絲烏雲與陰霾。
DOWNLOAD
sogno - andrea bocelli - Grammy2000 sogno(dream) sung by "andrea bocelli" va ti aspettero'(go then, i will wait for you) ii fiore nel giardino segna il tempo(the flowers in the garden will mark your absence) qui disegnero' il giomo poi del tuo ritorno(and rejoice the day of your return) sei cosi sicura del mio amore(of my love you are so sure) da portarlo via con te(so sure you can take it with you) chiuso nelle mani che ti porti al viso(cupped in the hands that you raise to your face) ripensando ancora a me(as you still think of me) e se ti servira' lo mostri al mondo(and if you need to) che non sa che vita c'e`(you can show it to the world) nel cuore che distratto sembra assente(a world that couldn't) non sa che vita c'e`(begin to understand what lives) in quello che soltanto il cuore sente(in an uncaring absent heart) non sa(that couldn't begin to understand what a heart can truly feel) qui ti aspettero'(this is where i will wait for you) e rubero' i baci al tempo(stealing imaginary kisses as time goes by) tempo che non basta a cancellare(time, time cannot erase the memories and the desire) coi ricordi il desiderio che(that you cup in the hands) resta chiuso nelle mani che ti porti al viso(you raise to your face) ripensando a me(as you still think of me) e ti accompagnera' passando le citta' da me(throughout your journey it will lead you back to me) da me che sono ancora qui(for i'll still be waiting here, dreaming) e sogno cose che non so di te(dreaming of your unknown whereabouts) dove sara' che strada fara' il tuo ritorno(picturing the scene you'll return to, and how you'll return) sogno(i dream) qui ti aspettero'(this is where i will wait for you) e rubero' i baci al tempo(stealing imaginary kisses as time goes by) sogno(dream) un rumore il vento che mi sveglia(a noise, the wind awakes me) e sie gia' qua(and you're already here) the end. dream go then, i will wait for you the flowers in the garden will mark your absence and rejoice the day of your return of my love you are so sure so sure you can take it with you cupped in the hands that you raise to your face as you still think of me and if you need to, you can show it to the world a world that couldn't begin to understand what lives in an uncaring absent heart that couldn't begin to understand what a heart can truly feel this is where i will wait for you stealing imaginary kisses as time goes by time, time cannot erase the memories and the desire that you cup in the hands you raise to your face as you still think of me throughout your journey it will lead you back to me for i'll still be waiting here, dreaming dreaming of your unknown whereabouts picturing the scene you'll return to, and how you'll return i dream this is where i will wait for you stealing imaginary kisses as time goes by dream a noise, the wind awakes me and you're already here

所有跟帖: 

請問您有整張專緝嗎? -leoting- 給 leoting 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/29/2004 postreply 01:18:34

隻找到他的另外一個專輯 <ROMANA>,請進: -陽光618- 給 陽光618 發送悄悄話 (956 bytes) () 02/29/2004 postreply 05:10:25

謝謝! 收到! -leoting- 給 leoting 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/29/2004 postreply 05:49:02

好像 -不行啊!- 給 不行啊! 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/03/2004 postreply 22:43:01

震撼人的聲音!!! 太感謝了, 比較貪婪...含有嗎? -heat1111- 給 heat1111 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/29/2004 postreply 09:11:26

棒極了!! -幽幽深遠- 給 幽幽深遠 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/29/2004 postreply 14:35:26

真的好極了,包括那另外一個專輯。非常感謝! -風~- 給 風~ 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/29/2004 postreply 14:51:20

又是我強烈喜歡的一首歌.謝謝陽光MM.. -thanks~- 給 thanks~ 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/29/2004 postreply 20:46:14

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”