回複:大家來做個測試 - 愛情沙漠

來源: 0773H 2007-03-29 13:51:43 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1181 bytes)
1). 1 pair of shoes would be enough for the trip but i will take 3 camels with me.
i ride one camel, and i will let one camel carry some beer, food...; and a servant/ tour guide on another one.

2). i m neither a member of green peace nor garbage collector. so forget it.

3). let the servant drinks first because i cant afford to lose a camel on the desert.

4). it is hot weather. it is nice to swim in the lake. besides, i may not come back there again in the future. i wont drink the water though because the camel carries enough spring water and beer... and those taste much better.

5). that is rediculious. it has to be very small when i firstsaw it. then it got bigger when i was getting closer to it.

6). of course, i walk directly into her house. unless the servant is a pretty young woman. so she can keep busy with my dude.

7). no, i wont bring flowers. i called 1800- flowers before i left my house. and those flowers were from me!

8). that is silly. going back? why? i came with two camels and a servant. and now, i have her house and her servants and many more... it is silly for someone just walking away.

所有跟帖: 

酷,這哥們是去趕集開PARTY的 -Forevermore- 給 Forevermore 發送悄悄話 Forevermore 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/29/2007 postreply 13:54:33

哈哈哈哈~~笑得七葷八素!!! -小小艾- 給 小小艾 發送悄悄話 小小艾 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/29/2007 postreply 13:59:04

you are horrible! -0773H- 給 0773H 發送悄悄話 0773H 的博客首頁 (23 bytes) () 03/29/2007 postreply 15:01:43

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”