Love in Decxember - Club 8

來源: kenlautic 2007-03-20 12:14:05 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1456 bytes)

Love in December Music by Club 8 So this is love In the end of december Quiet nights Quiet stars And i'm here Monday to sunday Cause you're fragile And i'm weak So you fall When the nights grow longer Into sleep And won't wake up And i'm here Outside here beside you And I wait Until the spring Don't you worry I'll be there for you Don't worry about me You know me better than that Don't you worry I'll be there for you I'll catch you if you would fall So you drift When the days grow colder Away from me And won't look back Far away And i can't guide you But i'm here Until the Spring Don't you worry I'll be there for you Don't worry about me You know me better than that Don't you worry I'll be there for you I'll catch you if you would fall Don't worry about me I'll be there for you Don't worry about me You know me better than that Don't you worry I'll be there for you I'll catch you if you would fall I'll catch you if you would fall

所有跟帖: 

Typo: December, not Decxember (is it French?) hehe.. -sridhar- 給 sridhar 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/20/2007 postreply 12:21:48

回複:Typo: December, not Decxember (is it French?) hehe.. -kenlautic- 給 kenlautic 發送悄悄話 (93 bytes) () 03/20/2007 postreply 12:28:30

wow,這個養眼,小丫俺的奮鬥目標,哈哈... -鄰家小丫- 給 鄰家小丫 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/20/2007 postreply 12:37:13

上個12月已經過去,下個12月還早的很…… -非常酷- 給 非常酷 發送悄悄話 非常酷 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/20/2007 postreply 12:49:13

very good.. thx : ) -easycy- 給 easycy 發送悄悄話 easycy 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/20/2007 postreply 13:12:54

nissss~~ 候鳥與非候鳥的戀愛~~:)))) -evaluna- 給 evaluna 發送悄悄話 evaluna 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/20/2007 postreply 14:03:48

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”