one more one hit wonder - I swear

來源: riskplayer 2007-02-28 14:18:24 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1647 bytes)

I Swear - All-4-One

I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky And I swear like the shadow that's by your side I see the questions in your eyes I know what's weighing on your mind You can be sure I know my heart `Coz I'll stand beside you through the years You'll only cry those happy tears And though I make mistakes I'll never break your heart And I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky I'll be there I swear like a shadow that's by your side I'll be there For better or worse, till death do us part I'll love you with every beat of my heart And I swear I'll give you every thing I can I'll build your dreams with these two hands We'll hang some memories on the walls And when just the two of us are there You won't have to ask if I still care `Coz as the time turns the page, my love won't age at all And I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky I swear (and I swear) like the shadow that's by your side I'll be there For better or worse, till death do us part I'll love you with every beat of my heart And I swear I swear (I swear) by the moon and stars in the sky I'll be there I swear like the shadow that's by your side I'll be there For better or worse, till death do us part I'll love you with every (single) beat of my heart I swear, i swear, oh... i... swear...

所有跟帖: 

it's a really nice song, love it ,up up. -^@^_^@^- 給 ^@^_^@^ 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/28/2007 postreply 14:30:20

謝謝雙胞胎gg/dd捧場! -罌粟花- 給 罌粟花 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/28/2007 postreply 14:33:33

I swear like the shadow that's by your side. -書童- 給 書童 發送悄悄話 書童 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/28/2007 postreply 14:32:46

Haha, you are here. :O) -buydip?- 給 buydip? 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/28/2007 postreply 15:09:59

Yes, I am everywhere!!!!!!!!! -riskplayer- 給 riskplayer 發送悄悄話 (79 bytes) () 02/28/2007 postreply 15:13:02

想起大學同學唱的,really touching! -磨坊小劄- 給 磨坊小劄 發送悄悄話 磨坊小劄 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/28/2007 postreply 17:48:40

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!