要看故事的, 請進------------>

書童說,女人是《troubled water》
秋涼說,沒錯,我們男人就要“堅持原則,絕不退讓!”
20說,“童班 knows the troubled water very well.”
磨坊說,你們男人一邊說女人是《Dangerous Beauty》,一邊還要大談愛情——虛偽!!!
蛙哥說,“坐在最後一排,忍不住幹咳一聲,假裝很不在意,回頭見人就悄悄的說,這世界少了男人能成嗎?”
磨坊說,“最近是不是背著蛙嫂大談愛情,否則為何心虛?”
蛙哥說,“隻好再幹咳一聲,磨磨有所不知,家家有本難念的經...”
Veronica說,做女人才難哪!我為了國家出賣色相,你們男人說我是國家英雄;黑死病泛濫成災,你們男人說我是《dangerous beauty》,嗚嗚嗚~~~~
磨坊說,哼,讓你們看看女人Veronica怎麽談愛情,你們這幫男人一定會羞愧!雖然她是寵妓,卻是《 The Honest Courtesan 》,the honest woman!

最後順便提一下那篇影評,磨坊邊看邊笑,酣暢淋漓,太痛快啦!除了其中一點不敢苟同——我偏偏很欣賞最後那段女主角的“confession”——文字,韻律,氣質,精神都絕美!!!

I confess I find more ecstasy in passion than in prayer. Such passion is prayer.
我坦承激情比祈禱更另人難以自拔,事實上,激情與祈禱無異

I confess I pray still to be filled and enflamed. To melt into the dream of us, beyond this troubled place, to where we are not even ourselves
我坦承我仍渴望被情慾點燃興奮,為了融入我們的愛情夢,我願超越一切紛擾,不惜玉石俱焚

To know that always, this is mine.
這就是我,永遠都會是這樣。

If this had not been mine-if I had lived any other way-a child to her hu*****and's will, my soul hardened from lack of touch and lack of love
如果要我重新選擇另一種生活方式,全心服從丈夫,但靈魂卻永不被愛撫與滋潤

I confess such endless days and nights would be a punishment far greater than you could ever mete out
我坦承像這種永無止盡的折磨,遠勝於你們加諸我身上的懲罰。

You, all of you, you who hunger so for what I give yet cannot bear to see that kind of power in a woman. You call God's greatest gift-ourselves, our yearning, our need to love-you call it filth and sin and heresy
你,你們所有在場的人,你們渴望女人、卻無法忍受女人有這種追求情愛自由的力量,而你們所謂神所賜最偉大的禮物,也就是我們渴望愛情的身體,卻被你們視為汙穢、罪惡與異類

I repent there was no other way open to me. I do not repent my life
我之所以懺悔是因為我別無選擇,但我不懺悔我所選擇的一切。

磨坊 1/24/07

所有跟帖: 

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!