Share with you a movie theme form <<Merry Christmas>>

來源: 心不老 2007-01-21 12:06:35 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1865 bytes)
I watched this movie not long ago and was truely educated and moved. I recommand everyone watch this movie.

Below is from the wiki site for the movie at URL:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merry_Christmas_(film)

This film is based on the true stories of the 1914 WW1 Christmas ceasefires along the front lines. The sudden outbreak of the war that summer has suddenly drawn many men away from their usual lives into this bizarre, terrible existence.

The story centres around 4 main characters: A Scottish priest working as a stretcher-bearer; the French Lieutenant Audebert whose call to fight has meant leaving his bedbound pregnant wife, and 2 famous opera stars (the German tenor Nikolaus Sprink and his Danish lover Anna Sørensen). Christmas arrives, along with the snow, and bundles of presents from their families and the army head office. That night their lives are changed forever; randomly drawn together by Christmas spirit, they succeed in unifying the men. French, Scottish and German soldiers put down their arms and go to meet their counterparts, shaking hands and even exchanging cigarettes for chocolate, they wish each other "Joyeux Noël," "Frohe Weihnachten" and "Merry Christmas."

Enjoy and may humanity be with everyone!

This one is about 12MB thus certainly has better sound quality.

所有跟帖: 

The tune is from Scottish folk song -心不老- 給 心不老 發送悄悄話 心不老 的博客首頁 (82 bytes) () 01/21/2007 postreply 12:14:16

Did u write the above introduction? Great English!^^ -silly-kitt- 給 silly-kitt 發送悄悄話 silly-kitt 的博客首頁 (14 bytes) () 01/21/2007 postreply 17:14:25

Thanks but it was from a wiki site unfortunately :) -心不老- 給 心不老 發送悄悄話 心不老 的博客首頁 (117 bytes) () 01/21/2007 postreply 17:43:12

so honest :)) -聖牛- 給 聖牛 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/21/2007 postreply 18:39:35

What do u expect of me? To be shamed of myself?? :-)) -心不老- 給 心不老 發送悄悄話 心不老 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/22/2007 postreply 08:10:02

回複:Share with you a movie theme form <<Merry Christmas>> -3stones- 給 3stones 發送悄悄話 3stones 的博客首頁 (1288 bytes) () 02/16/2007 postreply 23:02:43

回複:Share with you a movie theme form <<Merry Christmas>> -3stones- 給 3stones 發送悄悄話 3stones 的博客首頁 (1292 bytes) () 02/16/2007 postreply 23:04:50

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”