I truly respect truly religious people......

來源: silly-kitt 2007-01-21 00:07:19 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1579 bytes)

Thank you so much for sharing with us these nice songs, which are unbelievably lovely and touching. They reminded me of numerous sweet moments in the past when I walked with God under the starry starry sky!

Those are the most peaceful moments in my life, doubtlessly, and I will never, ever, forget them even though my belief eventually fades into nothing.

I believe God is love. May this holy love be with you, my friend, now and forever!

May God also lead me in all the days and nights to come. I'd like to follow His footprints were I able to see more of His holy light. I just cannot stop thinking and challenging. I just hate to be taught in one way and to see things are dealt with in another way. Easier said and hardly done.

I want so much to be free to think, to read, and to act. I hate to reject and even curse any other cultures and traditions merely because they are "evil". I wanna appreciate anything beautifully created and emanating human wisdom that exists on this planet. Why should I close my eyes before such amazing creations simply because they are labelled as "not holy"?

I might be getting lost, but I have the reason. If God is my Heavenly Father, He has the duty to prove something to me and to bring me back. It's impossible for me to generate the necessary power to make myself believe. That's similar to pull my own hair for the purpose to leave the earth.

Too late...so sleepy...talk later...above is only some discussion...not serious...goodnite...

His, kitty (May I?)

所有跟帖: 

回複:I truly respect truly religious people...... -子初- 給 子初 發送悄悄話 子初 的博客首頁 (94 bytes) () 01/21/2007 postreply 00:54:14

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”