Collin Raye - Love me

來源: e2 2006-12-25 00:48:11 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4029 bytes)

I read a note my grandma wrote back in nineteen twenty-three. Grandpa kept it in his coat, and he showed it once to me. he said, "boy, you might not understand, but a long, long time ago, Grandma's daddy didn't like me none, but i loved your grandma so." We had this crazy plan to meet and run away together. Get married in the first town we came to, and live forever. But nailed to the tree where we were supposed to meet, instead i found this letter, and this is what it said: If you get there before i do, don't give up on me. I'll meet you when my chores are through; I don't know how long i'll be. But i'm not gonna let you down, darling wait and see. And between now and then, till i see you again, I'll be loving you. love, me. I read those words just hours before my grandma passed away, In the doorway of a church where me and grandpa stopped to pray. I know i'd never seen him cry in all my fifteen years; But as he said these words to her, his eyes filled up with tears. If you get there before i do, don't give up on me. I'll meet you when my chores are through; I don't know how long i'll be. But i'm not gonna let you down, darling wait and see. And between now and then, till i see you again, I'll be loving you. love, me. Between now and then, till i see you again, I'll be loving you. love, me. 我讀到奶奶留下的一張字條 寫在遙遠的一九二三年 爺爺將它深藏衣間 連我也隻看過一遍 他說:孩子,你也許不會理解 但是在很久,很久以前 盡管她父親對我有意見 我仍然深深將你奶奶愛戀 我們瘋狂計劃一起離開 並在最先到達的城鎮永遠相伴 但是當我來到約定的樹下 我隻看到這字條釘在上麵 如果你先於我到達那裏 請不要對我放棄 我將把一切處理後到來 盡管我還不知何時何刻 但是親愛的請你相信 我不會讓你失望 我終將與你相見 不論是何時何刻 我將永遠愛著你,愛你的,我 在奶奶離去的幾小時前 我看到這張小小字條 在教堂的門廊前, 爺爺和我停下禱告 十五年來我從沒見過爺爺流淚 當爺爺念出心中誓言 他的眼中卻溢滿眼淚... 一個有關的網絡日誌 yufucheng.spaces.live.com/blog 網友那天和朋友相聚的時候,兩個朋友都對我說《Love me》這首歌是令他們最感動的英文歌。還很少聽到有人用感動來形容一首歌,既然兩人都這麽說,回來就載載看。漫不經心地等到第二天,放出來聽了一兩遍,覺得也不過如此,要是給我打分的話頂多也就是70分勉強。於是沒怎麽在意。 早上爬起來沒事做,又把那首歌放了幾遍,有個印象他們說歌詞極感人,就又去歡歡的把歌詞下了下來。跟著歌詞再聽兩遍,好像也還是沒什麽觸動。不禁懷疑起他們的鑒賞水平。 決定不再浪費時間,開始拿書準備去study room學習。就在這時歌手正好唱到那句 But as he said these words to her, his eyes filled up with tears,然後就是chorus:If you get there before I do, don’t give up on me。恍然大悟。 之前一直以為這裏隻是單純的歌曲高潮的重複,突然明白其實這是grandma對grandpa說過的話,在幾十年以後,另一個場景下,由grandpa對grandma真情的述說了一次。那個重複多次的Love me,其實是他們的落款。 仔仔細細的把歌詞又重新看了一遍,越聽越有感覺...

下載

所有跟帖: 

One comment -e2- 給 e2 發送悄悄話 (83 bytes) () 12/25/2006 postreply 00:56:13

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標