回複:是遊戲,但懇請認真對待!說出你的感覺來!

來源: 心不老 2006-11-09 21:19:20 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1772 bytes)
I have never listened to both songs before. So my opinion is at least not biased because I knew one of the songs.

I feel that both are great songs, both has the power to create currents in me, and both make me feel that I want to scream with it. But I must say that I was moved more by the U2 one. I found that the music in U2 is more actively leading my feeling, so that when it is time to scream, my soul is ready to scream with the singer. While for the blues, it is not so. However, the singer’s scream is so natural and great so that it makes me feel that I want to cream with him too the second time when him singing. You see the difference? :)))).

Second the U2 one has the power to make me cry, especially when he sang

Listen to me now
I need to let you know
You don't have to go it alone

That long scream is thorough. In fact it is so thorough so that 你身上每一根漢毛孔,每一個分子都想cry with him, cry out 所有的無奈,所有的委曲,所有的壓抑!In fact you want to cry with him the whole song (note: did you hear his 泣不成聲towards the end of the song?). (Now I act like a kid ha.) On the contrary, the blues is a kind of 壓抑except one or two screams (and I must say that they are really, really go screams! – e.g., the one hysteric scream after the first “oooh”). You may want to argue that the blues is for a more mature person because of this壓抑, but I think that in music I’d rather not 壓抑 at all. Do we not have enough 壓抑 already in real life? In music, I want to feel - the pure feeling, to express thoroughly and freely without any 壓抑!!!!

Another last note, I think the quality of the mp3 for the U2 is better because I discovered that it is more moving if I listen to it with better equipment.

所有跟帖: 

Add one more point that I forgot -心不老- 給 心不老 發送悄悄話 (104 bytes) () 11/09/2006 postreply 21:25:25

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”