回複:thanks, tiaojiushi.

來源: baltimorem 2006-11-05 12:16:29 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1482 bytes)
this is one of my favoriates and it reminds me a lot.

i got to this music for the first time when i was in lepzig, germany about 7-8 years. it was broadcasted by a radio station round and round, all day, and everyday. so i just left the radio on in the lab all day long while i was in there. i was just out abroad not so long and therefore i just could not understand most the lyrics, but i just like the rhythm. so i asked one of pretty young german medical student in the lab, unfortunately she did not understand english too much, remeber, lepzig was in former eaastern germany. but she told me it was performed by a band in irland called boyzone. so that how i knew and remembered the music. when i came to usa a year latter, i started to look for the music and my then colleagues did not know anything about it but recommendered me to search on the internet. so i got all the info and went to several stores, like circuitcity, bestbuy, but nevery bought a copy of disc, since the price( about $15.00) was too high for me, i think. i used to mutiply every tag price by 8, you know. later i also got to see the movie, notting hill, but was not satisfied too much, for the music was played at the end. but i never forgot this music and even forwarded the lyrics along a weblink about this music the my long time friend, of course a girl, back in china.

feel the same as linbeika, "now matter what" matters to me.

thank you, tiaojiushi, thank you, linbeika.

所有跟帖: 

many thanks -調酒師- 給 調酒師 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/05/2006 postreply 12:52:42

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”