1 ???@@ 還有2, 3,4,5???@@@

來源: silly-kitt 2006-10-30 23:09:24 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (989 bytes)
Hey friend,

First of all, I would thank you for all your blessings and kindness, which I do cherish a lot.

Second,be sure to remember that I have nothing in my possession but my cat skin,which is all my belonging and cannot be given away. I have to let you know that I would be unable to pay your kindness back if you keep sending me such nice gifts. Honestly, I am now feeling nervous about the possibility that I have to give my skin away as a exchange, for I'm such a person who never likes to owe others. Therefore, I would kindly ask you that you post all these nice songs without mentioning kitty. That will make me feel more comfortable instead of being occupied by the concern.:))

Finally, I won't mind at all if you still choose to send songs on behalf of me, for I know you do so with a good motivation.

In short, thank you friend! I appreciate all your care and kindness always!

May God bless u!

Goodnite!

kitty in a hurry:P

所有跟帖: 

糟糕,聽起來有點兒嚴肅,,,困S, 馬上去呼呼啦,咋辦?@@ -silly-kitt- 給 silly-kitt 發送悄悄話 silly-kitt 的博客首頁 (25 bytes) () 10/30/2006 postreply 23:16:00

壞了,秋也剛剛幹了件錯事,來不及改了耶~~ 貓貓晚安!:) -Autumn- 給 Autumn 發送悄悄話 Autumn 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/30/2006 postreply 23:20:31

既然來不及改了,那就壞事做到底吧。 -知名者不具- 給 知名者不具 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/31/2006 postreply 08:38:04

隻想感謝貓貓帶來的歡樂,貓皮就留著過冬吧,我可不是周扒皮哈。 -知名者不具- 給 知名者不具 發送悄悄話 (282 bytes) () 10/31/2006 postreply 08:53:40

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”