分享超清晰精彩MTV -- Underwood Carrie -- Jesus, Take The Wheel

來源: 8341 2006-10-08 09:39:18 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1802 bytes)

Lyrics for Song: Jesus, Take The Wheel

She was driving last Friday on her way to Cincinnati On a snow white Christmas Eve Going home to see her Mama and her Daddy with the baby in the backseat Fifty miles to go and she was running low on faith and gasoline It been a long hard year She had a lot on her mind and she didn't pay attention She was going way to fast Before she knew it she was spinning on a thin black sheet of glass She saw both their lives flash before her eyes She didn't even have time to cry She was sooo scared She threw her hands up in the air Jesus take the wheel Take it from my hands Cause I can't do this all on my own I'm letting go So give me one more chance To save me from this road I'm on Jesus take the wheel It was still getting colder when she made it to the shoulder And the car came to a stop She cried when she saw that baby in the backseat sleeping like a rock And for the first time in a long time She bowed her head to pray She said I'm sorry for the way I've been living my life I know I've got to change So from now on tonight Jesus take the wheel Take it from my hands Cause I can't do this all my own I'm letting go So give me one more chance To save me from this road I'm on Oh, Jesus take the wheel Oh, I'm letting go So give me one more chance Save me from this road I'm on From this road I'm on Jesus take the wheel Oh, take it, take it from me Oh, why, oh

所有跟帖: 

旋律流暢動聽, 感謝分享, 周末愉快 -[心是蓮花]- 給 [心是蓮花] 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/08/2006 postreply 09:42:19

很有趣的故事:)) -+隻喝可樂的貓+- 給 +隻喝可樂的貓+ 發送悄悄話 +隻喝可樂的貓+ 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/08/2006 postreply 09:43:09

生活就是如此啊 -=大愚=- 給 =大愚= 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/08/2006 postreply 09:45:53

團座好! -johnz002- 給 johnz002 發送悄悄話 johnz002 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/08/2006 postreply 10:03:23

二世節日好! 讓思維活躍在音樂快遞!! -8341- 給 8341 發送悄悄話 8341 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/08/2006 postreply 10:05:30

喜歡! -sweetlife- 給 sweetlife 發送悄悄話 sweetlife 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/08/2006 postreply 12:25:45

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”