Monday Morning 5:19》

At eight oclock we said goodbye, thats when I left her house for mine. she said that shed be staying in - well she had to be at work by nine. so I get home and have a bath, and let an hour or
Pass; drifting in front of my tv, when a film comes on that she wants to see. ?

Its monday morning 5:19, and Im still wondering where shes been, cos every time I try to call I just get her machine. and now its almost six am, and I dont want to try again, cos if shes
L not back then this must be the end.

at first I guess shes gone to get herself a pack of cigarettes, a pint of milk, food for the cat, but its midnight now and shes still not back.

Its monday morning 5:19, and Im still wondering where shes been, cos every time I try to call I just get her machine. and now its almost six am, and I dont want to try again, cos if shes
L not back then heaven knows, what then, is this the end

At half past two I picture her in the back of someone elses car - he runs his fingers through her hair... oh you shouldnt let him touch you there!

所有跟帖: 

Good Morning! -書童- 給 書童 發送悄悄話 書童 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/29/2006 postreply 20:49:08

好聽! -Sweetlife- 給 Sweetlife 發送悄悄話 Sweetlife 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/29/2006 postreply 22:07:11

聽不到啊, 周一早晨興許可以聽到:) -磨坊小劄- 給 磨坊小劄 發送悄悄話 磨坊小劄 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/29/2006 postreply 22:54:59

小雪好! 這是歐洲什麽地方? 漂亮! -無智- 給 無智 發送悄悄話 無智 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/29/2006 postreply 23:49:58

德國..周末好! -*小雪*- 給 *小雪* 發送悄悄話 *小雪* 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/30/2006 postreply 02:00:24

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!