"I'm not sick, but I'm not well"

來源: 綠色和平原子彈 2006-09-28 16:24:33 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1931 bytes)

flagpole sitta had visions, I was in them, I was looking into the mirror To see a little bit clearer The rottenness and evil in me Fingertips have memories, I can't forget the curves of your body And when I feel a bit naughty I run it up the flagpole and see who salutes (But no one ever does) I'm not sick, but I'm not well and I'm so hot 'cause I'm in hell Been around the world and found That only stupid people are breeding The cretins cloning and feeding And I don't even own a TV Put me in the hospital for nerves And then they had to commit me You told them all I was crazy They cut off my legs now I'm an amputee, Goddamn you I'm not sick, but I'm not well And I'm so hot cause I'm in hell I'm not sick, but I'm not well And it's a sin, to live so well I wanna publish 'zines And rage against machines I wanna pierce my tongue It doesn't hurt, it feels fine The trivial sublime I'd like to turn off time And kill my mind You kill my mind Mind... Paranoia, paranoia Everybody's comin' to get me Just say you never met me I'm runnin' underground with the moles Diggin' in holes Hear the voices in my head I swear to God it sounds like they're snoring But if you're bored then you're boring The agony and the irony, they're killing me, whoa! I'm not sick, but I'm not well And I'm so hot cause I'm in hell I'm not sick, but I'm not well And it's a sin to live this well (One, two, three, four!)_(6) _(6) _(6) _(6) _(6)

所有跟帖: 

不回鐵的進來。 -uh-oh- 給 uh-oh 發送悄悄話 uh-oh 的博客首頁 (59 bytes) () 09/28/2006 postreply 16:50:42

這是美女所為嗎?書童斑竹來封她的id -huyan9- 給 huyan9 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/28/2006 postreply 18:36:42

見識了一把網絡暴力! 牛!美女就是牛!! -=忽忽*悠悠=- 給 =忽忽*悠悠= 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/28/2006 postreply 18:38:05

鬧! ;)) -rayray- 給 rayray 發送悄悄話 rayray 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/28/2006 postreply 17:46:27

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”