French Band Air (圖)

來源: 舜幻 2006-08-10 14:17:31 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4471 bytes)

Since my own computer has broken down, : ((( I couldn’t access the original Chinese file I have done earlier, and also due to I don’t have much time, I have borrowed the following information from the mighty internet (copy and paste lol). Any way, hope you will like the band and their music. : ))) Air was formed in 1995 after Nicolas Godin and Jean-Benoit Dunckel left a previous band, Orange. Air's style varies so dramatically that no real genre can explain their sound. Although Air's music is often referred to as electronica, their form of electronic music really owes more to the synthesizer sounds of the 1970s; other influences are psychedelic rock pioneers Pink Floyd and Krautrockers, Tangerine Dream, Jean-Jacques Perrey (although there are some echoes of dance music styles in the production), and French crooner Serge Gain*****ourg. Air's music also has jazz inflections at times. Their music has also frequently been used in commercials. "Surfing on a Rocket" is the background music for the Nissan Armada commercial (2004). "Playground Love" was used in a Levi’s jeans commercial (2002). "La Femme d'Argent" is played in the background on Dublin's FM104 Adrian Kennedy phone show. "Alpha Beta Gaga" was used in the "Orange" network advert (the try commercial) 2004. If you've got the time and would like to listen to few songs from the album 'Talkie Walkie',can click on the ‘play’ sign to listen. Thanks :))) Run Holy girl Don't get up For running Stay with me I feel sad When you run Sands of time Are lying On my chest Stay in bed I feel sad When you run Stay like this On the hills Of my chest Don't wake up I feel strange When you go Stop the night Hold me tight Holy girl Don't stand up I feel strange When you go Universal Traveller I know so many places in the world I follow the sun in my silver plane Universal traveler If you have a look Outside on the sea Everything is white It's so wonderful Universal traveler So far, so far So far away I met so many People in my life I've got many friends Who can care for me Universal traveler Just feel everywhere at home Tomorrow Is a brand new day Let's go somewhere else Universal Traveler So far, so far So far away Venus You could be from Venus I could be from Mars We would be together Lovers forever Care for each other You could live in the sea And I could be a bird We would be together Lovers forever Care for each other If you wear an illusion I will make it real We would be together Lovers forever Care for each other If you walk in the sun I will be your shadow We would be together Lovers forever Care for each other Surfin' On A Rocket Time for flying rockets For silver jets For surfing bombs Surfing on a rocket Don't pray to go Please take my hand Don't get me down Surfing on a rocket I'll be back one day Just pray for me I'm on my way Surfing on a rocket 5 4 3 2 1 0 No one can stop me to go You'll never see me again

所有跟帖: 

風格很特別:) -俺是新來的- 給 俺是新來的 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/10/2006 postreply 15:45:04

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”