Feelings......

來源: silly-kitt 2006-07-08 15:42:09 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1822 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ silly-kitt ] 在 2006-07-13 00:54:39 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Upon seeing this post, I felt my heart lightly jumped once, and I had such a slight impulse to run away—to a place far, far away where even God cannot find me.

That’s why I preferred to say something in English, a castle where I can hide myself from all those overwhelming feelings that had ever haunted me so tirelessly.

I haven’t visited dingding for quite a while, frankly, though there was a time when I hung out there every day in order to see moon and talked to her.

I had to admit that there exists a thing named “yuan fen” between two persons, without which we can not possibly develop a nice friendship—or love, when it comes to the case of a man and a woman.

So weeks ago I left dinging silently, after I’d exhausted all the means to get to know the girl I admires so strongly.

To be natural is the way to be happy, I believe.

But moon is such an unforgettable girl who ever stimulated me so greatly in participating in the online life. Were it not for her there wouldn’t have been all those articles and music posts created by me.

She is always the one that has influenced me the most.

Right now I’m listening to a piece of music that touches me so very deeply. Her music is just like her lovely spirit, always having the power to stir my blood and give me the impulse of creating!

No matter where and when I see her posts, the spirit emanating from them can bring me exactly back to all those golden days during which I was filled with the greatest enthusiasm and fervor.

It’s the everlasting blessing from moon……

Thanks for reposting the music here; it's a great work indeed!

May God bless you and moon and all her beautiful posts!

Nice weekend!—kitty

所有跟帖: 

回複:Feelings...... -fairplay!- 給 fairplay! 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/10/2006 postreply 16:01:19

謝謝! 多麽感人的友誼哦! ^_^ -fairplay!- 給 fairplay! 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/10/2006 postreply 16:05:20

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”