澘然淚下的歌曲:Should It Matter (圖)

澘然淚下的歌曲:Should It Matter http://club.zibo.com.cn/music/sissel02.mp3 Sissel Kyrkjebo,挪威著名的女歌手,於1969年出生於挪威,4歲時就參加兒童合唱團,並開始在挪威電視台多次露麵。她從16歲出第一張唱片,以其空靈清澈的音色踏入歌壇超過10年。 Should It Matter (Lene Marlin) I look at you Please don't walk away I see you're about to There is just something I'd really like to say So please don't walk away I know that you're there Still you pretend you're not Yes I know it hurts I have also felt the pain So should it matter What I do or what I've done As long as in my heart You're still the only one I hear you say it But I don't think you understand I can be trusted now, I swear to you I can It's been a year a memory from my past I know what I did wrong I wish to change Just to make it last But I guess it's been too long Easy to move on To forget to about it all Is that what you do, hoping I will be gone So should it matter What I do or what I've done As long as in my heart You're still the only one I hear you say it But I don't think you understand I can be trusted now, I swear to you I can If you got to know me again Maybe then -- maybe then We could see what what we should do But that's all up to you I'll be waiting for you So should it matter What I do or what I've done As long as in my heart You're still the only one I hear you say it But I don't think you understand I can be trusted now, I swear to you I can I hear you say it But I don't think you understand I can be trusted now, I swear to you I can

所有跟帖: 

President, you got it:) One of my favorites! -夕陽簫- 給 夕陽簫 發送悄悄話 夕陽簫 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/29/2006 postreply 08:40:11

很久沒聽英文歌了,因為沒有感動。This one touched me once I heard -李總統- 給 李總統 發送悄悄話 (156 bytes) () 05/29/2006 postreply 08:48:07

That's the beauty of music.Shoudn't it matter if you don't under -夕陽簫- 給 夕陽簫 發送悄悄話 夕陽簫 的博客首頁 (31 bytes) () 05/29/2006 postreply 08:51:02

真TMD好聽。謝了。 -半彤水- 給 半彤水 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/30/2006 postreply 09:22:00

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!