MV -- Bryan Adams -- Back To You (Life)

來源: 8341 2006-04-11 19:32:04 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1820 bytes)

I've been down - I've been beat I've been so tired - that I could not speak I've been so lost that I could not see I wanted things that were out of reach Then I found you and you helped me through yeah you showed me what to do And that's why I'm comin' back to you... yeah Like a star that guides a ship across the ocean That's how your love will take me home back to you And if I wish upon that star - someday I'll be where you are I know that day is coming soon - yeah, I'm coming back to you. You've been alone, but ya did not show it You've been in pain, but I did not know it Let me do what I needed to - you were there when I needed you Mighta let you down, mighta messed you round but ya never changed your point of view and that's why I'm comin' back to you... yeah Like a star that guides a ship across the ocean That's how your love will take me home back to you And if I wish upon that star - someday I'll be where you are I know that day is coming soon - yeah, I'm coming back to you. Mighta let you down, mighta messed you round but ya never changed your point of view and that's why I'm comin' back to you... yeah Like a star that guides a ship across the ocean That's how your love will take me home back to you And if I wish upon that star - someday I'll be where you are And I know that day is coming soon - oooh, I'm coming back to you. I'm coming back to you I'm coming back to you I'm coming back to you That day is coming soon I'm coming back to you....... yeah
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”