(z) MV - Brandy - Have you ever

來源: 8341 2006-03-19 08:49:04 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2915 bytes)

Brandy是上世紀90年代美國流行樂壇湧現出的一大批少女R&B歌手中的一位傑出代表,但是她又不同於Monica,Ashanti,Mya等同時代歌手,Brandy不僅是一名出色的歌手,同時還是一名多棲明星,她在電視劇節目中也有著出色的發揮。和90年代眾多出色的少女R&B歌手們一樣,Brandy最早也是一位少年得誌的童星。1979年2月11日,Brandy出生在美國密西西比州的McComb市,全名Brandy Norwood。雖然出生在美國南方的密西西比州,但是Brandy卻成長於西海岸的加利福尼亞州,在這裏,她的演唱才華才第一次為人們所注意。也正是在這裏,她第一次有了公開展示自己的機會,但是並不是演唱,而是表演。Brandy出現在電視節目中,不久之後在美國廣播公司(ABC)情景喜劇《Thea》中的表演讓她獲得了發行自己第一張個人專輯的機會,這一年的Brandy不到15歲。

Have You Ever Lyrics Have you ever loved somebody so much It makes you cry Have you ever needed something so bad You can't sleep at night Have you ever tried to find the words But they don't come out right Have you ever have you ever Have you ever been in love Been in love so bad You'd do anything to make them understand Have you ever had someone steal your heart away You'd give anything up to make them feel the same Have you ever searched for words to get you in their heart But you don't know what to say And you don't know where to start Have you ever loved somebody so much It's makes you cry Have you ever needed something so bad You can't sleep at night Have you ever tried to find the words But they don't come out right Have you ever, have you ever Have you ever found the one You've dreamed of all your life You'd do just about anything to look into their eyes Have you finally found the one you've given your heart to Only to find that one won't give their heart to you Have you ever closed your eyes and Dreamed that they were there And all you can do is wait for that day when they will care Have you ever loved somebody so much It's makes you cry Have you ever needed something so bad You can't sleep at night Have you ever tried to find the words But they don't come out right Have you ever, have you ever What do I gotta do to get you in my arms baby What do I gotta say to get to your heart To make you understand how I need you next to me Gotta get you in my world 'Cuz baby I can't sleep Have you ever loved somebody so much It's makes you cry Have you ever needed something so bad You can't sleep at night Have you ever tried to find the words But they don't come out right Have you ever, have you ever by menghumama

所有跟帖: 

喲,這......聽起來象誰似的?象不象小丫啊! -鄰家小丫- 給 鄰家小丫 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/19/2006 postreply 08:56:25

那不能,怎麽著小丫也得算Brandy第一,她也就是個二世 -夕陽簫- 給 夕陽簫 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/19/2006 postreply 09:17:58

我為什麽看不到 -風中鈴聲- 給 風中鈴聲 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/19/2006 postreply 09:42:36

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”