MV -- Max Graham - Owner of A Lonely Heart (z)

來源: 文摘 2006-03-14 18:42:30 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2744 bytes)

摘自網絡的信息 今天和網友聊天,當我問他喜歡舞曲嗎,我得到的回答也是我能想像的,不喜歡,我說也許舞曲太過trendy的緣故吧。距離上次的I See Girls已經有一段時間了,今天這首,可以說和所有我介紹過的舞曲有一個共同點,那就是都並非原創,方式各種各樣,這首舞曲並不是使用屢試不爽的 loop的形式,而是把老歌加以翻新,這首老歌的原唱沒有被Max Graham拋棄,Yes的1983年28名的單曲Owner of a Lonely Heart,22年之後重新登上前十名的位置,Max Graham也得到了他的第一首排行榜單曲,雖然其實Max Graham作為DJ的名聲已經相當廣的。如果你聽過原唱,你會發現兩首歌並沒有本質的區別,雖說Yes屬於搖滾,但這首歌本身就有些舞蹈的節奏,特別是那句Owner of a Lonely Heart,Max Graham做的就是為這首歌曲注入新的血液,他加入了強大的bass的背景,讓這首歌返老還童,除此之外,並沒有太多的大手術,還是保留了原曲的精髓。MV的製作還是逃離不了舞曲的典型選材,美女,泳裝,不過倒也相當有意思,其中的兩個小孩十分的俏皮。

Owner Of A Lonely Heart Lyrics Move yourself You always live your life Never thinking of the future Prove yourself You are the move you make Take your chances win or loser See yourself You are the steps you take You and you and that's the only way Shake, shake yourself You're every move you make So the story goes {Refrain} Owner of a lonely heart Owner of a lonely heart Much better than a Owner of a broken heart Owner of a lonely heart Say you don't want to chance it You've been hurt so before Watch it now The eagle in the sky How he dancin' one and only You, lose yourself No not for pity's sake There's no real reason to be lonely Be yourself Give your free will a chance You've got to want to succeed {Refrain} Owner of a lonely heart After my own decision They confused me so Owner of a lonely heart My love said never question your will at all In the end you've got to go Look before you leap Owner of a lonely heart And don't you hesitate at all, no no {Refrain twice} Owner of a lonely heart Sooner or later each conclusion Will decide the lonely heart Owner of a lonely heart It will excite it will delight It will give a better start Owner of a lonely heart Don't deceive your free will at all Don't deceive your free will at all Owner of a lonely heart Don't deceive your free will at all Just receive it 原作者: menghuamama

所有跟帖: 

速度有點慢,mv 中的兩個小孩非常有意思。 點擊下載請進 -文摘- 給 文摘 發送悄悄話 (145 bytes) () 03/14/2006 postreply 18:50:20

不錯的歌~ -Stiella- 給 Stiella 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/14/2006 postreply 19:02:49

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”