MV -- 美國鄉村歌曲歌手Toby Keith - American Soldier(z)

來源: 文摘 2006-03-08 21:28:07 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2796 bytes)

[歌手介紹] 鄉村歌手兼詞曲作者Toby Keith是在上個世紀90年代逐漸成長起來的鄉村明星,他於1961年7月8日出生在美國俄克拉荷馬州的Clinton,原名Toby Keith Covel。從小在家鄉附近的農場裏長大,在Toby Keith八歲的時候,受到了曾經在夜裏開張的一些俱樂部裏演奏鄉村音樂的奶奶的影響,而第一次開始自己嚐試撥弄並演奏吉他。但是在Toby Keith年輕的時候,他的業餘生活的絕大多數時間被足球所支配,熱愛足球的他最後由於美國足球聯賽的夭折而開始了自己的音樂道路。而早在他高中的時候,他就經常在學校裏表演,但是在高中畢業之後不得不在附近的油田找了份差事來度日。在那裏他還組建了一支名叫the Easy Money Band的鄉村搖滾風格的樂隊在附近演出,並且在當地的一些夜總會裏頗受歡迎,樂隊所演奏的歌曲大多為Toby Keith所創作。也正是在這期間,由於石油工業的不景氣,他才成為了美國足球聯賽的半職業球員。此後Toby Keith放棄了以樂隊的形勢發展音樂的做法,1988年,他搬到了鄉村音樂的基地Nashville,通過很長時間的奔波來為自己的音樂找出路,並且先後有過一些表演以及和一些獨立唱片公司並不愉快的合作經曆,不久Toby Keith的磁帶樣本被一名名叫Harold Shedd的製作人所認可,並且最終通過此人的努力,使Toby Keith獲得了和Mercury唱片公司簽約的機會,此時的Toby Keith早已過了而立之年。

American Soldier Lyrics I'm just trying to be a father, Raise a daughter and a son, Be a lover to their mother, Everything to everyone. Up and at 'em bright and early, I'm all in my business suit, Yeah, I'm dressed for success from my head down to my boots, I don't do it for money, there's still bills that I can't pay, I don't do it for the glory, I just do it anyway, Providing for our future's my responsibility, Yeah I'm real good under pressure, being all that I can be, And I can't call in sick on Mondays when the weekends been to strong, I just work straight through the holidays, And sometimes all night long. You can bet that I stand ready when the wolf growls at the door, Hey, I'm solid, hey I'm steady, hey I'm true down to the core, And I will always do my duty, no matter what the price, I've counted up the cost, I know the sacrafice, Oh, and I don't want to die for you, But if dyin's asked of me, I'll bear that cross with an honor, 'Cause freedom don't come free. I'm an american soldier, an american, Beside my brothers and my sisters I will proudly take a stand, When liberty's in jeopardy I will always do what's right, I'm out here on the front lines, sleep in peace tonight. American soldier, I'm an American, An American, An American Soldier 原作者:menghuamama

所有跟帖: 

生活化:)) -huyan9- 給 huyan9 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/08/2006 postreply 21:29:18

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”