MV -- Kelly Clarkson -- Break Away

來源: 8341 2006-03-01 21:22:07 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2236 bytes)

歌手名稱: Kelly Clarkson 發行日期: February 18, 2005 專輯名稱: Break Away 歌曲名稱: Break Away verse 1] Grew up in a small town And when the rain would fall down I'd just stare out my window Dreamin' of what could be And if I'd end up happy I would pray Trying hard to reach out But, when I tried to speak out Felt like no one could hear me Wanted to belong here But something felt so wrong here So I'd pray I could break away [chorus] I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change And break away Out of the darkness and into the sun But, I won't forget all the ones that I love I'll take a risk, take a chance, make a change And break away [verse 2] Wanna feel the warm breeze Sleep under a palm tree Feel the rush of the ocean Get onboard a fast train Travel on a jetplane, far away And break away [chorus] I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change And break away Out of the darkness and into the sun I won't forget all the ones that I love I gotta take a risk, take a chance, make a change And break away [bridge] Buildings with a hundred floors Swinging round revolving doors Maybe I don't know where they'll take me But, gotta keep moving on, moving on Fly away, break away [chorus 2] I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly Though it's not easy to tell you goodbye, gotta Take a risk, take a chance, make a change And break away Out of the darkness and into the sun But, I won't forget the place I come from I gotta take a risk, take a chance, make a change And break away Breakaway Breakaway
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”